Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Stalone's New Tatoo

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
It helps, but his diet and training are unmatched by 99.9% of men in his age group. The man has always been hardcore when it comes to his physique.

not always...
back in the day during and before the first Rocky, he was a little loose around the waistline. granted a lot of it was water retention and bulking for the movie but that was what? 1979? so for a LONG time now he has been hardcore i'll give him that. he is the MAN!
i only hope to be in as good of shape at his age

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
not always...
back in the day during and before the first Rocky, he was a little loose around the waistline. granted a lot of it was water retention and bulking for the movie but that was what? 1979? so for a LONG time now he has been hardcore i'll give him that. he is the MAN!
i only hope to be in as good of shape at his age

Ditto...I'd kill for a body like that when I'm 65

The original Rocky was filmed in 1976 (and Rocky II in 1979) and even back then he did a good job getting into shape as the filming progressed.

starkiller

starkiller

Jul 4, 2011
I wish he hadnt gotten all those tattoo's. Hard for me to see Rambo with all the ink. I have alot of ink myself but seeing it on Rambo Im just no used ot seeing its weird for me. Still he is in great shape. We should all be so lucky. Shows what good diet, training and HRT can do for you. Who else could do rambo at 65 but stallone?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic