jacobss
What's New?

Spotinjections.com

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
"The top part of the black thing is where you measure from" LOL

anyone notice he didn't aspirate either?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Stunna if you wanna shoot your teardrops, heat your oil real good and shoot it thru a 27 or 29 slin pin. Thats a sensitive spot my man, but 1cc in each makes em kinda seem bigger

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Stunna if you wanna shoot your teardrops, heat your oil real good and shoot it thru a 27 or 29 slin pin. Thats a sensitive spot my man, but 1cc in each makes em kinda seem bigger

I wanna put some more mass in my legs before i attempt it but thanks for the tip

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Exactly... like I said, it's a little tedious, but he doesn't skip over anything. I watched it a long time ago and brought it back up today since I was pinning quads for the first time. Seems 2 out of 3 people have bad experiences with quads but it went extremely well for me using the location described in the video. I'll see how the soreness goes later....

OK... being doing quads for 3 weeks now (twice weekly) and I'm loving them. No issues. Using a 25g 1 1/2". I like much better than glutes, although I had no issues there either.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Quads and Glutes are my favorite spots to hit. Of course I'll stick with the quads for Tren injects. I like to be sitting just in case of an anaphylactic reaction.

Spotinjections was one of the first sites that I saw to help. It has helped out a lot of folks.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic