Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

spot injection growth with test e

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Last time in 2006 I went to Texas was talking to some locals... They asked where I was from and they both looked at me funny. Then one says... "What's with that Ted Kennedy guy" lol

yep. that's Texans for you. can't help but luv us.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
And you know what....in spite of your remarks toward us, we Texans still love YOU!

Not gonna let you in the state, mind you....but you're ok in our book none-the-less.

nighty nite.

My first friend, mentor and awesome source in the AAS game just moved back to his original hometown in Texas. I felt like crying like a little girl. I see there are some good bros in/from Texas.

A

alphafishmitten

May 23, 2013
Esterless steroids actually helps with localized muscles growth, steroids like Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol and Injectable Dbol may improve the muscle growth at the muscles they are injected in, they don’t have to be released into the blood stream to be active, they are already in the active form, since the area exposed to the greatest free biologically active compound is going to be the injection site itself, and the androgen receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.

took/translated from another site but this sums up what i have been taught

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What's your guys opinion? It sounds retarded to me since test enters the whole blood stream but I've read about ppl who swear its true. I know since I've started my cycle my delts have grown but I don't think its from pinning them just the test doing its thing in general plus diet and training.

your better off training it 2x wk than test e ever making it grow. Maybe and i say this loosely MGF/IGF because i dont have solid proof just the typical forum theories etc. Spotting it only swells an area...need an extra peak, sure go for it but it aint permanent.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Esterless steroids actually helps with localized muscles growth, steroids like Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol and Injectable Dbol may improve the muscle growth at the muscles they are injected in, they don’t have to be released into the blood stream to be active, they are already in the active form, since the area exposed to the greatest free biologically active compound is going to be the injection site itself, and the androgen receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.

took/translated from another site but this sums up what i have been taught

Got any factual proof on that? Monitored studies, etc etc etc? I have yet to see any. I call BS. I have shot TNE hundreds of time. Strong shit but no localize growth, if anything more inflammation and scar tissue due to it scraping and irritating the muscle fibers.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I been doing this fir years and I know crow has too, no such thing as localized all in your head

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'd like to reopen this one seeing as how I'm experimenting with spot injections now. Here is my take.

If you believe that stretching the fascia of the muscle leads to growth, then spot injections must work to some extent. Not only via the oil volume, which would be minimal. But, from the swelling. If you pin then train, your muscle will be stretched from the pump then stretched further by the swelling. The overall stretch on the fascia will be greater than just the pump alone. Anyone agree?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic