Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sore nips need some advice

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
OK so I'm on super sust300 mg 100 tren ac EOD, and 50 anadrol and 50 mg proviron everyday. Before I was using 75 mg dbol everyday with the mentioned injectables. While on the dbol I started getting sore nips, so I started novadex and cut the bbol to 50 mg a day. It seemed to work OK, but now I'm not taking the dbol at all and I still have the sore nips. What is it that is causing this. I have never had this problem before, I have taken all these same thing many times before too.

There even seems to be a little hard ma's under my right nip, will this go away, or am I stuck with bitch fits?
I have ameradex on hand , but I only have enough for 30 days if I use it EOD that will strech it out to 60, so the I'll be out of novadex and only have hcg and clomid for post recovery.

Any advice will be truly appreciated.

The Old Man

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
your getting gyno.Start your AI man

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
adex 1mg ed till it feels better then lower the dose

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
what week are u in the cycle? How are u feeling from the tren? More then likely your estrogen is the problem.High estrogen can increase 19nor sides.When u run a big boy cycle u always need to have caber on hand letro and dex or asin.I start alow dose ai around week 3 just to stop anything before it starts .I always start with a low dose.If i feel sides ill up it.Ive done many cycles now and alot of blood work .I know exactly how to control my estrogen and what doses i need at what time.Only way to do this is by many cycles and many bloods.Keep in mind knowing u need asin at 12,5 eod or .05 dex eod doesnt mean u know how to control estrogen.It takes many cycles and blood work

Last edited:
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Thanks guys, I started adex 1mg tonight and I'll see how it goes, thanks for the info Bro very helpful.

Anyone got some letro they would be willing to donate to the cause....for a small finder fee...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Thanks guys, I started adex 1mg tonight and I'll see how it goes, thanks for the info Bro very helpful.

Anyone got some letro they would be willing to donate to the cause....for a small finder fee...
your best bet is a research company and pray it real.I thin the adex will solve your problem..but still get the letro to try to shrink the lump

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
With some help I have found some letro, I'll order it in the morning, what kind of dose of letro do I need. Thanks it comes in 2.5 mg/ml, in a 30 ml bottle. Is this injectable or oral. Never used this before.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
A SERM like nolva or ralox will be more effective at reversing gyno than an AI will but first you must make sure it's gyno. The lump behind the nipple would feel different than the fat in the area bc of a different density. Sore nips don't mean gyno but if you actually do feel lumps that's gyno

Nolva at 20mg daily or ralox at 30mg daily until gone. May take a while but those are your best options not including surgery b

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
You're running drol. You need Nolva and an AI. An AI will do nothing for drol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic