Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Soooo jury duty what if.......

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
To be quite honest, besides the terrible $5/day wage I think it would be interesting to sit through a trial as a juror.. Can you in all seriousness sit back and say it wouldn't have been interesting to be a part of the OJ Simpsons trial or even as sick as it was the Scott Peterson trial.. So much happens within the closed doors of a court room that we'll never get to see or here unless we were there.. I'm sure it's not for everyone, just how I look at it..

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Jail isn't that bad RR, you'll be fine. Learn how to play Spades before you get there so you can win some coffee and Cup o Soups.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I was able to call and reschedule my "time" . They were very understanding.

And yes consider me a nerd but I actually am interested in doing this .I was pissed when I forgot because this is the only time I have ever received jury duty

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011

And yes consider me a nerd but I actually am interested in doing this .I was pissed when I forgot because this is the only time I have ever received jury duty
Glad to hear you got out unscathed. You are a nerd, but we love you anyway. Tell them you'd be happy to fill in when someone else forgets to show up, I'm sure the courts would be happy to add you to the alternate list.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Jail isn't that bad RR, you'll be fine. Learn how to play Spades before you get there so you can win some coffee and Cup o Soups.

Shoot, he'd only hope to be that lucky..They no longer allow inmates within the county jail, state or federal prison systems to have caffeine so no "real" coffee and no cup o noodle either, it's top ramen all day long baby..

Whoa whoa now, I didn't it made someone a nerd to be interested in attending a trial.. In that case I retract my statement above and uhh have skipped all 8 court sanctioned jury duty requests.. Now I'm cool??

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The last thing I have ever given a shit about is being cool.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I don't have civil rights lost them at 20 over 20 years ago so I can't be on a jury.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic