Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Someone trying to get into my account?

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
I have received 3 or 4 emails since i have signed up here stating that i have requested a password change on my account here. Well i have not even come on the site in a few weeks let alone requested a password change. Is someone trying to get into my account here? if so why? lol i am not active here and have no information of use or at all on my account here why is this happening?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
just a thought but, it could be so they could post spam under your username.

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah idk. im no one special lol idk why they would want my name but hey idk i mainly posted this to bring this to the admins attention.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Maybe somebody wants your cool handle....lol

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Prolly pissed someone off on another board.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
It's a good idea to have different passwords for everything. Mods, well maybe not mods, but admins of a board can figure out what your password is. It's not there in plane text, it can take some work but it can be done. It's been a long time since I've run a board but back then I could do it. Either way - piss off someone with enough know how and the right authority to a board and they might try to log on elsewhere. Different passwords for everything.

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
yeah i have diff passwords thats why i think mybe they cant get in but idk? i try to be friends with everyone and i try to be good with everyone so idk who would want to get into my shit lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic