Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Some New PR's in Last Meet

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
That is great to hear, it's good to let those future son in laws know that you can move some weight.
So true, Bro. They show a lot of respect because of that. :weightlift:

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
PRs at 56yo ? Did you train when you were in your 20s ?
I wish I could do PRs :)

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Thanks Dad!!! I love training with you too! ..............just kidding.

Congrats on the PR's sir. Great to hear you are still killing it at your age.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Congrats on a great meet. I wish I could get my sons interested in lifting with me. My nephews have expressed interest but then again..they like Cross-fit! I just turned 57 and found the only one I can't out lift is my oldest nephew...of course..he's 310lbs and pretty solid but..he only beats me in bench!

Hopefully one day in the near future I dust off my belt and compete in a PL meet again. At least..that's my goal once life settles down to a dull roar! Hey...I still have another 50 yrs of work life ahead of me so have to stay healthy! After that...all I want is 5 good solid years of fun and set the oldest man record! (I can dream but..at least a goal to work for!)

Anyway..Keep up the great work. Stay strong and keep your daughter's BFs inline!

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
PRs at 56yo ? Did you train when you were in your 20s ?
I wish I could do PRs :)
I did but wasn't serious until I joined a knuckle dragging, armpit scratching, old school real lifters gym about 10 years ago. I am a different lifter thanks to the brotherhood there. I've learned a lot and have lots of support from the bros.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Thanks Dad!!! I love training with you too! ..............just kidding.

Congrats on the PR's sir. Great to hear you are still killing it at your age.
No prob, son!

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Congrats on a great meet. I wish I could get my sons interested in lifting with me. My nephews have expressed interest but then again..they like Cross-fit! I just turned 57 and found the only one I can't out lift is my oldest nephew...of course..he's 310lbs and pretty solid but..he only beats me in bench!

Hopefully one day in the near future I dust off my belt and compete in a PL meet again. At least..that's my goal once life settles down to a dull roar! Hey...I still have another 50 yrs of work life ahead of me so have to stay healthy! After that...all I want is 5 good solid years of fun and set the oldest man record! (I can dream but..at least a goal to work for!)

Anyway..Keep up the great work. Stay strong and keep your daughter's BFs inline!
I hear you, bro! My life is insanely busy and I'll be working until I have no teeth in my head. Just get out there and compete! Bring along that nephew that can out bench you so he can motivate you to beat his ass! LOL!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic