Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

some info/help

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
ok I got married in sept and a few months before i was on a test e and tren e cycle where i gained a ton of muscle and lost a lot of fat right where i watned to be. I was a ripped 185 lbs and strong, but with a temper lol. Anyways after we got back I hurt my back and was out of the gym for 2months i could barely even dress myself now the chiropracter is helping me a lot. I also got shut down pretty bad from the tren and it took a long pct to recover. I'm naturally a skinny guy so when i don't workout i loose weight very easy. I have two concerns here. first i'm very eager to get back on and get all the muscle back that i lost, but were also wantingto have kids very soon. that being said i don't want to be shut down or hinder anything. so should i wait to go back on until i get the wife pregnant? or will it not matter? i've heard you can still get prego while on cycle. Second If i don't go on should i try to use some weight gainer and a hight protein diet to help build some muscle. just working concrete i have a hard timeconsuming enough callories during the day. so i was wondering if a weight gainer was worth it or if it will make me fat?I went from 185 down to 165 in 2.5 months which sucks. i'm still fairly strong and have some muscle still and i know the muscle memory is there. Trying to find the best route here. thanks.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The diet is a given yes you will need to up your protein intake.
I would say go see the Dr and get your levels checked, bloodwork etc...before you start the cycle in order to guage about being able to start a family.
I have known some guys got their woman pregnant while on, others Had to come off, some people do it as an insurance that they get their wife pregnant.
I think after you talk to the Dr it will be a decision you both will have to make.
Good luck.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I was on a fairly heavy cycle and still got my wife pregnant. But like aj said a doc visit will get you correctly situated out

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
The diet is a given yes you will need to up your protein intake.
I would say go see the Dr and get your levels checked, bloodwork etc...before you start the cycle in order to guage about being able to start a family.
I have known some guys got their woman pregnant while on, others Had to come off, some people do it as an insurance that they get their wife pregnant.
I think after you talk to the Dr it will be a decision you both will have to make.
Good luck.
what would you suggest i get checked? just my test levels?

Fitter x

Fitter x

Nov 13, 2011
I'd get an all around check. Ecspecially if insurance will cover it.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Well always always place food first. It is your diet that makes you not gear ! Get your labs done. Learn more about training and eating for bodybuilding . So when or if you do go on, drugs enhance your mastery , not fool you into believing . Try compounds that don't shut you down so hard, there's plenty of them. Don't use a lot of the cycles and dosages that you are on the forums. If and when you choose to emulate someone make sure it's someone that really knows what they are doing. They will see how diet is the cornerstone and mega dosing is not needed. Teen is awesome but people don't need to use it exclusively every cycle , but take more time googling and reading. Because now that you are starting a family you may have less time to devote to your endeavors. So when you do embark on your personal journey, you need to be spot on!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Both of my kids were conceived while I was on cycle. Get your blood work done and go from there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic