Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Some Creatine Monohydrate - questions

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Well, you were the one condoning use of CEE as if it holds any ergogenic properties. Which it does not

Do not take any of this offensively, I've been told I have a condescending tone, which I do not intend.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Well, you were the one condoning use of CEE as if it holds any ergogenic properties. Which it does not

Do not take any of this offensively, I've been told I have a condescending tone, which I do not intend.

I don't give a shit what you pasted from google. Don't take this offensively. I use the shit and it works 10x better then the mono so i guess i am an alien =:)=:)=:)=:) . Your google search will not change my opinion on the product.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
That's far from a google search. In fact, one of the write-ups is directly off my blog.

And the word you are looking for is not, that it "works" for you, it's the fact that you are experiencing a placebo effect. Very common.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
That's far from a google search. In fact, one of the write-ups is directly off my blog.

And the word you are looking for is not, that it "works" for you, it's the fact that you are experiencing a placebo effect. Very common.

Whatever... then give me some placebo yummmmmmmmmmmm >-)>-)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Oh my, this place is worse then Anabolic Minds.

............. People like you make others not want to post because they don't feel like defending their statements. I see you are smart and have a lot to offer but maybe you should be more tactful when trying to prove a point and not put down the board. my 2c

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
............. People like you make others not want to post because they don't feel like defending their statements. I see you are smart and have a lot to offer but maybe you should be more tactful when trying to prove a point and not put down the board. my 2c

Valid 2c, Ill take this into account from now on, honestly

T

Terminator30

Nov 14, 2013
CEE has shown to rapidly degrade into a nasty by product the moment it hits stomach acid.

So there is no scientific way possible that CEE was utilized by the body. That is the reason companies have gone to the way-side on usage.

Creatine HCL would be a much better idea if you have issues with Mono.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
CEE has shown to rapidly degrade into a nasty by product the moment it hits stomach acid.

So there is no scientific way possible that CEE was utilized by the body. That is the reason companies have gone to the way-side on usage.

Agreed 100%

Or if Mono gives you GI distress, Kre-Alk would be another valid option

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

I was on CEE for a year straight blood work fine no elevated creatinine no stomach issues. Thanks for the info but i will cont to take my CEE

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
My serum testosterone is naturally over 1200 ng/dL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic