Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?
C

Cali415

Feb 24, 2011
LOL, you know what I meant. NaOH.

Anyhow I finally weighed my powder (half a box) and I got 10 Grams. Is that to much and do you you think I should run another filtering cycle again?

C

Cali415

Feb 24, 2011
Can anyone tell me if the Fina Kits already have the BB and BA in the oil or am I to use the dissolving solution?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Can anyone tell me if the Fina Kits already have the BB and BA in the oil or am I to use the dissolving solution?

If you buy a conversion kit the BB and BA are included. They call it the "magic solution?" If you buy a kit, you have everything you need...I prefer to buy my solvents, oils, glassware, etc...seperate so I have enough for many conversions.

So, yes...the dissolving solution included in a kit is BA and BB (solvents) pre-measured based on the kit you buy...

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Plus, you can be sure you use the correct ratios.

C

Cali415

Feb 24, 2011
Thanks but now I am lost because I didnt use the Magic Solution, just Heet and NaOH. I still have the pwder so I am guessing I can place the powder in the solution, let it sit overnight and run it through a filter and mix it with the oil? Same way as tren?
I guess before doing all that I want to wash the powder a bit more, not feeling sure I got all the bad stuff out even though I used a gallon of distilled water to filter it. I just hope I wont be washing out the propionate.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
If you have the powder, you can just brew it as if you received it that way.

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
The first conversion you do may cost you more because you have to buy your BA, BB, GSO, etc...but once you make that first investment your future conversions are actually cheaper I think.

It is about the same price. The number one thing is u know where it is coming from.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic