Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SodaStream

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Best invention for soda drinkers EVER! I got mine a few weeks ago and it's great not having to buy diet coke anymore and being able to make a Liter at a time myself. If you're thinking about it, get it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I seen that at bed,bath,& beyond.. It looked cool, but I don't drink pop..

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Holy crap, talk about a blast from the past, I remember having one of those maybe 25 years ago or more.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I just saw the commercial for it yesterday. How does it really taste though in comparison to the real thing? Also, does it have the sodium content as well? That's why I quit drinking it. I kept getting moonface like I was on Dbol & deca. Lol

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I used to live on diet coke precontest. stopped drinking because i heard it can damage your organs. If making through sodastream proves healthy, I wouldnt mind having some carbonated beverage with my cheat meal.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I drink pom and lime juice in my soda water....it's legit. Bought one for my folks too

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
This thing is awesome got one for myself and one for a gift. The corporate site was running a sweet sale $60 on black friday. The diet mixes are fine but I use fresh lime and splenda or other fun mixes. This this is worth every penny.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I just saw the commercial for it yesterday. How does it really taste though in comparison to the real thing? Also, does it have the sodium content as well? That's why I quit drinking it. I kept getting moonface like I was on Dbol & deca. Lol

It tastes just like safeway brand cola. The taste isn't 100% on the real thing, but very very close. The energy drink mix tastes just like Redbull.

I just checked my bottles of energy drink, root beer, and "dr. pete", ZERO sodium.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
It tastes just like safeway brand cola. The taste isn't 100% on the real thing, but very very close. The energy drink mix tastes just like Redbull.

I just checked my bottles of energy drink, root beer, and "dr. pete", ZERO sodium.

Aaahhh....music to my ears. Looks like I'm going shopping once I shake this flu. Thanks Zomb.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic