Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So you just bought TID

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Updated stickies would be a good idea, even if it's in the form of Get Some revamping his amazing "first time" thread. Sometimes People see a thread and bounce when they see how old it is... Especially the young folk.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Guys we have some great idea's lets keep them coming and let me worry about the traffic part which is not a problem.

Remember you bought TID what are you going to change? Good or Bad do not hold back.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Badges look great... Excellent idea

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I think it's very good overall myself. You know the saying - "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

I'm NOT in favor of deleting members who may be absent for a period of time - people get busy, life gets in the way, things (good or otherwise) happen that cause one to be away from these internets message boards for a while, etc.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I would like to see a IM feature. Im sure you are running VBulltin they have this available now. I also agree with the other members about having a sub fourm for people that compete in BBing info tip, etc. .
Thanks PI

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I haven't thought of a name yet admin, still brainstorming. I'm hoping others can toss out ideas as well.

1) Helping hand
2) Lean on me
3) TID family support
4) Help thy Neighbor
6) Community Assistance

I'm usually pretty good at coming up with names but this one has me stumped.

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
I think it's very good overall myself. You know the saying - "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

I'm NOT in favor of deleting members who may be absent for a period of time - people get busy, life gets in the way, things (good or otherwise) happen that cause one to be away from these internets message boards for a while, etc.

I rarely post, but this is one of my favorite sites, there are people on here with a whole heap more knowledge than I so i tend to read and learn as apposed to chipping in.
As for changing anything, then in my opinion, no, I like the layout and the areas, I've learned so much from here, tried new things etc, it would seem a shame to change something for changing sakes.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I guess I'm left to come up with these badges. I have run a few demo's and I cannot use things like "Competetive Bodybuilder" as it is way to long to fit in the post bit.

Sorry, Mugz, I just saw your response. This is my very busy season at work so I'm not spending a lot of time on here ATM. I'll start a thread now to see if it helps come up with any helpful ideas beyond what you've already done. I like them all so far!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

I agree with this 100%. I am always around but being self employed of two business' I sometimes get caught up in LIFE and there have been times I will not even get on line to do anything but answer a few emails for weeks and weeks at a time. I used to work exclusively on-line and kept my fav BB forum open all the time but now I am lucky if I can log in once a week.

IF you are looking to suspend an account for security reasons I don't see an issue IF the person could come back later and prove who they are by maybe having a security question or answer something only they would know if they were the one posting later to protect someone that hacks an PC or LE gets a hold of something and wants to get in through an old members account.

Other than that I love this board!!! I do not visit any other places and haven't for years... why would I need to?

I do find there his been an increase of boneheads causing strife here more lately than in the past and what I've always liked about this board is the closeness of the members but when some JA comes in and causes problems I think they need to be dealt with swiftly and justly. Don't let them post 1000 times about crap no one cares to hear about of it's a waste of time and resources.

Other than that security first, new members second and free AAS third.. wait.. let me rethink that haha.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Personally I like the board just as it is. Maybe the addition of a BBers section for members that compete as already mentioned but other than that I think its one of if not the best board on the web.

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
I think this is a good idea however I cannot make up a new badge every time a person gets a title. Let pick 6 or 8 badges for things like bodybuilding competitor, competitive powerlifter, etc. I would expect less than 10% of our members to have one of these. WW lets expand this into a new thread and get opinions if you don't mind on what 6-8 titles to use. I will start the graphics tomorrow.

I'm sorry bma1810 we were kicked out of google for about 5 weeks last year and they me to fix a couple of small things to get back in, that was one of them.

Think of name for the forum and lets have a vote in another thread .... maybe in the off topic forum.

Gotcha with the google s h I t. I get it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
How about a sign-in button on the home page? There are two buttons to become a member... Just a tiny one in the upper right corner perhaps.

An NFL pick 'em badge for the winner...?

And change Rampage's avi to a pic of Kobe Bryant blowing a transvestite.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic