Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So who's given their woman testosterone?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Nitti if any of the guys bother her feel free to have her or you pm me . We like having the ladies here and they will be respected .

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
Nitti if any of the guys bother her feel free to have her or you pm me . We like having the ladies here and they will be respected .

Appreciate that sis ;-) I get the sense that she would be ok here. She's tough anyway, I wouldn't fuck with her, lol!

Last edited:
Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
This is actually the best scenario - already educated, made a decision on her own based on her own experience. I would probably say most women aren't going to experience hairloss except on something that is a DHT derivative - thus your primos, winny, etc. And prop is the ONLY test I'd suggest women go with, if any. There's huge difference in ester between prop & cyp / enanthate. The only one shorter is test suspension.

I am still afriad for her to attempt winny although she has run primo ace. I did think that test would kick off hair loss probably because I always heard it would. I didn't want to assume a dht derivative only would cause this. If I turned out to be wrong I would have felt horrible. But that never happened. And I agree 100%. Prop only (or suspension) for women. Much more control

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
Lol, I didn't even look. See what happens when you assume. My appologies sister!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic