Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So who's given their woman testosterone?

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
My girl insists she wants to try a small dose of test. I've told her repeatedly I don't know much about test for females other than the possibility of side effects, but she has talked to a couple females that have taken injections and loved the results, specifically increased feeling of well-being and increased sex drive. So I told her I'd look into it, though I can't say I'm for it, but she's strong willed and will not let up. Hoping for feedback from people that have tried it, not just someone parroting info.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Personally, I would keep her away form test and go with less virilizing compounds such as var and EQ. Every women will react differently with respect to side effects. Test is one of those that will most definitely give a high risk of sides at any high dose. If she absolutely MUST try it, I would opt for a transdermal delivery and go with a low dose (HRT for women dose).

Question - are her friends taking it for muscle growth or for HRT?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If she wants to look better and have more sex drive give her proviron + nol. That's the oral equivalent to masteron.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
wish I could help but no test for me! Var, Primo...yes and actually going to use Prov & Nolva this cycle I just started!

B

BackInTheSaddle

Mar 4, 2012
They just had a huge 60-minutes special on HRT causing different cancers in women-- check it out.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If SHE insists about it, SHE needs to do her research. If she legitimately has an issue w/ hormone levels, then deal w/ it via her doctor - as mentioned, e.g. a script for transdermal test. The last thing I'd recommend to someone I don't know anything about is testosterone for sex drive. The primary reason - sides - and the second reason, you shouldn't expect to run a cycle forever because you like the sex drive thing. The sides increase w/ dosing and continued / repeated use. Additional sides can include increased blood pressure & cholesterol levels. Also if she doesn't lift at all, she may find herself gaining lean muscle mass w/ some water as well. If she isn't already at 12-14% bodyfat, she may find herself getting "thick" from the increase of muscle.

I sent some additional information, but highly suggest SHE does some research.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
They just had a huge 60-minutes special on HRT causing different cancers in women-- check it out.

To keep things on track, usually the use of test is not what we're talking about w/ the usual HRT treatment. There was a time when they recommended estrogen replacement treatment for women, e.g. women going thru menopause. In fact my mom had started ERT as I recall some time in the 90s, and then she stopped. She's in her early 70s now. A few years ago she experienced some sort of "female issue" - I didn't get details, but she made an interesting comment about what all her friends of similar age said when she brought it up - "Oh! You haven't had a hysterectomy yet?" Interesting. Apparently that fixes a lot of things. Ultimately the desired goal is to manage the side effects of menopause such as hot flashes, etc. that come w/ the drop in estrogen. However it seems the issue w/ the ERT is the addition of estrogen into a system that might have the beginnings of some cancer, and the estrogen just promotes it. As you know most breast cancer treatments are based on estrogen blockers like nolvadex & arimidex.

Generally I don't think that is the biggest concern about prescribing test therapy (the cancer discussion). The bigger issue w/ doctors prescribing test or steroids is the increase of androgenic sides, which most docs simply won't touch.

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
My wife gave herself test. I did not encourage it, I was actually scared to death. SHe had run a few anavar, eq, tbol, primo cycles the couple years prior. Finally she decided to give test prop a shot. She is an experienced , educated woman in the world of AAS. She felt that she had enough info and experience to go for it. She ran test prop at 25Mg/ eod. We kept a log of her sides and any changes. All the usual suspects were present. Clitoral enlargment was almost immediete. Existing body hair became darker and thicker. Her voice deepened slightly but only to the point where it was horse, not manly. Her libido spiked to the point where she would complain of sensitivity down there. Her muscles started to fill out. She put on a little bit of water weight. You could see the bloat in her face. She was ALWAYS in a good mood on this cycle. Her strength gains were not as much as with EQ but they were apparent. She ran this for 6 weeks along side anavar after week 3. Overall a good experience. She is confidant that she could run it again. Her clit has returned to "close to normal". Still bigger than when she started. Her voice has remained horse, but again, its that sexy horse, not masculine. She had a huge concern of hairloss but that never happened. I personally think she dodged a bullet but who knows. So it is possible for a woman to run a test cycle sucessfully. I would stay far away from long esters if any woman is planning on doing this. I would definitely think that a woman should have experience with the other female friendly compounds prior to attempting this, just to get an idea of how they react to milder compounds

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Were you happy with the results of your wife's test cycle Nitti? And does she plan on running another cycle?

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
I was very happy with the results! Especially during the run. She was a freak, lol. But seriously, yes, when I started seeing the delts, traps, quads all popping out a little more, I knew she was on to something. I was scared to death of her losing any hair. I was afraid of irreversable effects or virilization. My fears did not come to life! She wants to run it again this winter. She is currently running an EQ only cycle and is hardening up very nicely. The test definitely bloated her a little. She doesn't want that during bikini season. Overall she gained about 15lbs on the cycle and dropped about half of it when she closed out with Var. Soon after that she had a BMI done and it was 12%bf. She is 5' 6" and about 135lbs. I'm going to ask her if I can post pics. Maybe ask her to join as well. She stays away from the boards because she believes most are a sausage party. This board has a huge female following. She will like it

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
My wife gave herself test. I did not encourage it, I was actually scared to death. SHe had run a few anavar, eq, tbol, primo cycles the couple years prior. Finally she decided to give test prop a shot. She is an experienced , educated woman in the world of AAS. She felt that she had enough info and experience to go for it. She ran test prop at 25Mg/ eod. We kept a log of her sides and any changes. All the usual suspects were present. Clitoral enlargment was almost immediete. Existing body hair became darker and thicker. Her voice deepened slightly but only to the point where it was horse, not manly. Her libido spiked to the point where she would complain of sensitivity down there. Her muscles started to fill out. She put on a little bit of water weight. You could see the bloat in her face. She was ALWAYS in a good mood on this cycle. Her strength gains were not as much as with EQ but they were apparent. She ran this for 6 weeks along side anavar after week 3. Overall a good experience. She is confidant that she could run it again. Her clit has returned to "close to normal". Still bigger than when she started. Her voice has remained horse, but again, its that sexy horse, not masculine. She had a huge concern of hairloss but that never happened. I personally think she dodged a bullet but who knows. So it is possible for a woman to run a test cycle sucessfully. I would stay far away from long esters if any woman is planning on doing this. I would definitely think that a woman should have experience with the other female friendly compounds prior to attempting this, just to get an idea of how they react to milder compounds

This is actually the best scenario - already educated, made a decision on her own based on her own experience. I would probably say most women aren't going to experience hairloss except on something that is a DHT derivative - thus your primos, winny, etc. And prop is the ONLY test I'd suggest women go with, if any. There's huge difference in ester between prop & cyp / enanthate. The only one shorter is test suspension.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic