Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So true

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Really? Men think this way? I am clueless on how men think. It would be so much easier if it wasnt taboo to tell people how sexually attracked you are to them . Then people wouldnt have to waste time lol.Ok if that is all they were in the market for anyways.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wait so the smoker on the stairmaster doesn't want to sit on my face? wtf...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Some unattractive guys just have no fear of rejection and it does not phase them at all. They will ask 100 even if only 1 says yes.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
^^^^ "some unattractive guy with no fear of rejection"

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
I could get pick up any woman I talked to, if I said the right things, but I don't play Ferris Bueller.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Its funny I think if you have gone to the gym long enough you notice theres always those one or two women who are just the fascination of all the male members the enigma of the new hottie who every one immediately has to make a fly by intro too...god I swear I just stay the hell away from those poor women, some may like it, but clearly others do not.
The worst part is enough harrassment from these dummies and the hot women vacat the gym like a fart during an all out max on deadlifts.

I am very antisocial at the gym for good reason and the funny thing is time to time I have had some of these very women come up and strike a random convo with me, Im not saying they wanted my balls, but my point is if these morons would step back and moderate themselves they would probably get a lot further, and we could all enjoy the scenery.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic