Samson0692
What's New?

So there I was....

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
this morning, 5a at the gym to put in my fasted cardio work....my work ethic in the gym is put headphones on, tune out others and do my freakin work. I'm not there to socialize, this is not my social hour-despite some lol.

I'm humping along on the Stepmill at about Level 6-7, for about 10 mins.....i'm out of breath, shit is hard.....also trying to get my heart rate up there so i can burn this fat off.
2 girls on next to me....1 on a bike 1 on a stairmaster....chattin away, talking, etc.
I up my level to 10...i can't breathe, i''m forcing breaths out...probably sound like a cow in heat...is that a thing? any farmers here care to confirm?

How dafuk you do cardio and talk??!! There is no way I can talk while doing my cardio....i cannot form any form of words while doing my cardio work.
I look down at the one on the bike and her heart beats per min was registering at 108. Bwhahaha.....and they wonder why they don't make any progress??? If i catch dem bitches at the gym talking about their progress...i'll have to weigh in on that topic with them.....LOL.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How do you balance and hump on a stepmill?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
How do you balance and hump on a stepmill?

So that is what you got out of that story LK, how I manage to hump on a stepmill? Well the answer, my friend, is quite simply......very carefully.....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So that is what you got out of that story LK, how I manage to hump on a stepmill? Well the answer, my friend, is quite simply......very carefully.....

Be sure you don't slip or things could get messy, lol.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I don't do cardio but when I did I never talked.

Can't understand people that talk while lifting either and I see it all the time.

STFU & CONCENTRATE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It would appear Bova is silent during all types of cardio :rolleyes:

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Did anyone else start humping along?

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
My friend Sarah who was raped by 2 bonobo monkeys while zip lining in Costa Rica reads books while doing cardio.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Im with you my man, even on an incline simple elongated "quick" stride - im out of breath. i have to talk to clients on the phone for my job and when my boss calls, Ill sometimes answer, soon as I do im winded after "hey boss" he knows im at the gym as i cant breathe. idk how people do it , or why

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Im with you my man, even on an incline simple elongated "quick" stride - im out of breath. i have to talk to clients on the phone for my job and when my boss calls, Ill sometimes answer, soon as I do im winded after "hey boss" he knows im at the gym as i cant breathe. idk how people do it , or why
Those people who have treadmill desks baffle me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did anyone else start humping along?
Just this guy

Humpty-Hump-199x300.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Because cardio is difficult and makes me out of breath, I try to avoid it at all costs.....

I do, however, keep quite on a cardio machine. I go with the proverb, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic