Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

So-so

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Currently where I'm at. Off a cycle now for 5 weeks but was not happy with the results. Unfortunately the cycle got cut short 4 weeks. My goal is to try to maintain this through the summer but I know I'll start to lose some in another 2 months.

What I keep and for how long will be up to my diet and training. The trouble is, I always have been good with my diet and I never miss a workout. We'll see but feeling a little down about where I'm at right now.

Thanks for stopping bye

6ll8qCf.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Snake ... I have a rough idea about your age and your past accomplishments. The odds of you being Mr Olympia or a world champion in PL or anything else are getting lower with each passing year, however.

If that is your current self in the photo ... FUCKING REJOICE !!! Consider where you are in the classic bell-shaped curve, subtly remind your wife of this every chance you get, and attend every High School reunion you can, especially if swimming pools or nudity are involved.

I should probably add "no homo" .........

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Snake ... I have a rough idea about your age and your past accomplishments. The odds of you being Mr Olympia or a world champion in PL or anything else are getting lower with each passing year, however.

If that is your current self in the photo ... FUCKING REJOICE !!! Consider where you are in the classic bell-shaped curve, subtly remind your wife of this every chance you get, and attend every High School reunion you can, especially if swimming pools or nudity are involved.

So true! That would be the same wisdom I would give someone else. I often said, "Take my advice, I'm not using it." And for the record, 55 y.o. Thanks brother!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Damn man, you got size and veins goin on, what more you want? You look great, and seem to have some some excellent leanness in all the right parts. Which part you down about? I wouldn't be down at all if I were you.

Thanks for posting! Lookin lean and great symmetry too.

CJ Smalls

CJ Smalls

Aug 15, 2020
Looking amazing Snake. Those decades of consistent hard work are an example to everyone, just keep pushing forward.

Tremendous respect.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn man, you got size and veins goin on, what more you want? You look great, and seem to have some some excellent leanness in all the right parts. Which part you down about? I wouldn't be down at all if I were you.

Thanks for posting! Lookin lean and great symmetry too.
Oh, you'd be down @BovaJP lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic