TableEffit
What's New?

So I waxed my back today

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Omfgam that shit hurt like a mofo, I
Was like a step child about to get slapped everytime she was about to pull off a strip I was flinching n shit.... She promised me next time it won't be half as bad... I'm
A hairy guy and never did that before....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I will never do that again. I broke out in the worst itchy bacne. It was torture for weeks... Eff that!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
That what I was afraid of since I'm fighting acne already, we will see what happens...

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Bro the worse is when hair starts growing back u get the little stumbles, is so itchy and unfuckingbareble to sleep on your back. Nair it next time lol

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
A few months back I let my wife wax my back using one of those $7 DIY kits from the drug store. Terrible idea. I also broke out BAD afterwards.

If I ever do it again, I will have it done professionally. As I have been told, experience and technique have alot to do with the pain factor.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Omfgam that shit hurt like a mofo, I
Was like a step child about to get slapped everytime she was about to pull off a strip I was flinching n shit.... She promised me next time it won't be half as bad... I'm
A hairy guy and never did that before....
fuck that shit. i did that one time and one time only. now im getting lasered, the butthole is so much worse than waxing your back. Its like getting jabbed with a 23g repeatedly in the ass for comparison lol

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
fuck that shit. i did that one time and one time only. now im getting lasered, the butthole is so much worse than waxing your back. Its like getting jabbed with a 23g repeatedly in the ass for comparison lol

Lmao thanks for the heads up I was actually thinking bout doing my hairy ass also... And tiny I did have a pro do it, and now that I think about it I had a gf attempt it once and she started with the softest hairiest tender spot on my back... She ripped that shit off and I was like fuck this shave the rest lol.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
lmao!!!! my wife shaves my back, just sucks when the razor gets dull, looks like i was locked in a closet with a bunch of rabid cats.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011

Let me get this straight... You waxed your butthole??
You gotta be a beast to even consider that shit.

Also what's typical pricing for the laser treatment?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

DC did my chilli ring for me. It was nice and clean feeling afterward, but DAMN were my farts loud! It hurt.... but not enough to keep me from doing it again.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

no, i lasered my whole body. i have 4 sessions done so far. 2 more to go. i would have to say its well worth it, i just have a few patches left. The hutthole hurts the worst, ribs are prob second worst, and adams apple is not fun either lol. I paid $2k for my whole body. I got a great deal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic