Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Snorting a preworkout supplement?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
What a GREAT way to get searched and arrested.... Why didnt I think of that???
ring ring ring

-"911 whats the emergency"

-"Hey officer... I just saw those two guys snorting lines in the locker room... and they had a JUG FULL OF COKE!"

(5 minutes later)

the dogs and the guns come out and you have two jacked up doods cuffed and face down in the squat rack under some other skinny dude doing curls... and he's like "YEAH SON!... NOW what you got to say about me curling in the squat rack bitch!!!"

even if its effective.. bad idea if you ask me...
as funny as this post is, i would like to take the time to point out that it would take WAY more than 3 rings for 911 to answer...

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
meh mark mcgwire used to snort that androsteodione or whatever in a nasal spray...

in fact a workout buddy of mine and i busted open a cap of it back when i was 17 and snorted it preworkout lol....

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
meh mark mcgwire used to snort that androsteodione or whatever in a nasal spray...

in fact a workout buddy of mine and i busted open a cap of it back when i was 17 and snorted it preworkout lol....

Why am I not surprised

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Tooter included? Maybe they need reps and I can do a sponsored log at BB.com? Anyway they really crossed the fucking line with this one.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
It has some weird ingredients.... polonium, 1 aminopentane

G

getb1g

Apr 1, 2013
never thought id see something like this lol

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
What the funk? So it DMAA, a cousin drug to the popular rave drug MDMA. They have had lots of rec-drugs like these banned, MDPV, MDAA, MBDB, and the list goes on. I have tried alot of them in the past pre-ban, and i would never ever workout on them. You loose coordination, your heart rate usually goes through the roof, and sometimes you do get the sides listed.

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Wait, who here is going to try it? I use to do snuff so I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

I think it'll be a bigger problem when its melted into a rock and smoked through a glass pipe outside of the gym.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I remember seeing tobacco that was snorted. Lol. Guess it kicks in faster. But **** that shit.

That's the whole reason why you snort something.... it kicks in faster.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Bostin Lloyd ... That is all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic