Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Smartphones

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Work is uprgrading us to smartphones. They will put some toward a phone and we pay the rest if we want something nicer.
I am not willing to put in more than a 100 bucks.
So something like the 4s is not an option. What i am seeing is the lg smartphone which I relly like because I have not evolved to a touchscreen and this one has a slider keyboard option along with the touch screen. What i dont like about it is the screen is so small.I do plan onusing the internet.
Both owners will be purchasing 4s's and the option of thier iphone 4 as a handme down interests me too.
Droid has some options.
So gimme your opinions. I am a tech retard so I like things simple.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Samsung 3 out late June is by far the phone to have. I HATE iPhones and the sliders are fairly outdated internally.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have a Samsung focus running windows 7......It does quite a bit.

I am upgrading in 2 weeks to iPhone 4 maybe the 4s......its simpler operating system
And has many more apps available than most phones on the market.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I just have a iPhone 4 not the "s" I paid 99.00 with a 2 year plan....
I love the phone.... I'd take a used one an throw a case on it, u can't see the phone anyways.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Canada is far more advanced then you guys ;) its a fact!!

ummm, yea. not so much.
anyways, i have the Samsung Infuse and its my favorite handheld device EVER. and i used to swear by the iphone. the 4.5" screen was the biggest selling point. plus after rooting and unlocking my device i have WAY more options than a jailbroke iphone. the only thing i dont use this thing for is to call people. hahaha
get over your fear of the touch screen RR because pretty soon you wont be able to find a keypad anywhere.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I had an HTC Slider and will be getting a Samsung Galaxy SII tomorrow. I got the Slider because I hated touch screens for typing messages. I used the physical keyboard the first two-days, and haven't since (except now that my screen is trash, I have to). I never thought I'd like/get used to the touch screen keyboard, but I have and it's not that bad. I'd go with a phone that has the Android OS, not the iOS the iPhone has.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I had an HTC Slider and will be getting a Samsung Galaxy SII tomorrow. I got the Slider because I hated touch screens for typing messages. I used the physical keyboard the first two-days, and haven't since (except now that my screen is trash, I have to). I never thought I'd like/get used to the touch screen keyboard, but I have and it's not that bad. I'd go with a phone that has the Android OS, not the iOS the iPhone has.
You should wait. The s3 is on the horizon.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
You should wait. The s3 is on the horizon.

I find it extremely hard to wait when there's always something available that's dope as shit.

Really... Phones are amazing nowadays!

I'm an iPhone addict though.
It's too fucking crispy man!

Apple is a bunch of blowhards, but at the end of the day they make quality stuff. I can't imagine what Siri will be capable of on the 5... I'm thinking blowjobs and peanut butter milk shakes...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic