Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Slin Pins For Winni and Water Base Suspension??

Sep 11, 2012
In the past I have gotten 100mg test suspension through 26 gauge pins, but I was wondering if you can go even lower? I don't think you can get it through 31 gauge, but my question is how low? Anybody got experience with this? Thanks in advance all. GO TEXANS!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
id say you can try a 29g slin pinn for sure. may be a little tricky for the winni.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I never push the limit on small pins. I'm afraid if I push too hard, I may snap the pin or something. You know what I mean, when you try putting all your strength in your fingers & start shaking like a freak while trying to stay still. Sometimes going the easy route, is not always the smart route, just sayin........

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I've used a 27g for test e and tren e but it took a long time to push it in. It seemed like I had it in me for an hour. I use 25 every time now and I don't think there is much of a difference. I didn't really feel either but the 25 is still a little slow.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
25 is where I would stay its takes longer to inject if you go smaller in needle gauge but again depending what your going to run.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
If it's micronized you can certainly push it through a slin pin. I have tried pinning non-micronized through a slin pin and it's hit and miss, so I stopped. If you get a large particle then the pin stops up. You don't want to be straining to force it through the pin because if it does happen to break apart and go through your likely to push the remainder of your shot through instantly which isn't exactly desirable.

I use slin pins for all my other shots though. As long as the gear is warm enough then pretty much any gear (oil based) will go through a slin pin. You will almost certainly have to backload the pin though. Then only time I use anything other than a slin pin is when I'm pinning a large volume into a glute or another large muscle.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
ISO-vet makes 100mg winstrol suspension that I use with a 28 or 29g with no problems. Results were awesome

Sep 11, 2012
Cool, thanks for that. I laughed my ass off when I read Rfagazzi wrote about the hands shaking and pushing with everything in you to get that crap through. Damn my eyes are watering, shit that's hilarious. We've all been there where you have to stop a few times take a brake scream to the wife or girlfriend for help because your forearms are cramping. That's great. Thanks guys for the responses. I just got another 100 25gauge pins today from amazon. Those should be fine. Later

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic