Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Slin for PCT.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Again slayer, and kbd, please take this shit to the flame forum. This thread is for me to learn from and others to possibly learn from as well.

I was doing nothing but agreeing with you on here until he started.

Anyways, like you said earlier, definitely get some GH bro, gonna work well and it will help keep the fat storage from slin away.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
I was doing nothing but agreeing with you on here until he started.

Anyways, like you said earlier, definitely get some GH bro, gonna work well and it will help keep the fat storage from slin away.
and you've tried them both?

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
Again slayer, and kbd, please take this shit to the flame forum. This thread is for me to learn from and others to possibly learn from as well.
ah, i did help you out mate..............

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
and you've tried them both?

If you want a debate with me, then take it to the flame forum. Leave it out of SADs thread. Me and him have had our issues in the past and im not trying to make it any worse than what it is.

NO i have not used slin. However i am currently on 8iu a day of HGH. And the fatloss is pretty good considering i can eat whatever the hell i want and stay lean.

My apologies SAD, carry on.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
If you want a debate with me, then take it to the flame forum. Leave it out of SADs thread. Me and him have had our issues in the past and im not trying to make it any worse than what it is.

NO i have not used slin. However i am currently on 8iu a day of HGH. And the fatloss is pretty good considering i can eat whatever the hell i want and stay lean.

My apologies SAD, carry on.
then stay out........

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Slayer is about to get a time out if he doesn't respect other members here.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
By the way SAD, that triptorelin is working pretty good for me. I have good energy levels and my sex drive is functioning well. Good luck on it bro, it does good.

My strength has actually went up in the gym and so has my weight. So something is working.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic