Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Slice of humble pie. Missed 630 deadlift

Intense

Intense

Jun 11, 2013
Good ass try, a solid diet, and attempting at the beginning of your workout and you would have had it. That chicken looks bombb btw

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Let your body fully recover before you after it again and use it for motivation. I'm sure you'll get it.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Don't sweat it brother. Without failure you can't appreciate victory.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Don't sweat it brother. Without failure you can't appreciate victory.
Too true, well said.

Head up man, I am sure you will nail it next time and I for one am looking forward to that video MF.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Respect bro! Good attempt, and hang in there. That's one hell of a DL!

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Props for posting the video, keep up the good work.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Too true, well said.

Head up man, I am sure you will nail it next time and I for one am looking forward to that video MF.

Thanks for the support.

I am taking a step back and going to re-organize my workouts a bit. Currently doing 5/3/1 and enjoying progress, but I think I am going to set it up a little different. Right now, the way I have it set up, it is getting a little tough to recover. Especially my bench. I can feel I am fatigued and the aches and CNS misfires are a sure fire clue I am not recovering enough.

I will post a thread with some ideas when I get it all laid out.

I believe I have found a way to work around my hip as well....so if I can work my squats, I think my dead will rise with it too. I am going to be patient. My goals are a mixed bag right now. For the first time in a while, I am just having fun 'being'. Not doing anything too strict.....just enjoying summer, my family and friends.

Respect bro! Good attempt, and hang in there. That's one hell of a DL!

Nice try anyways

Props for posting the video, keep up the good work.

Thanks guys.....hopefully my next one is not a miss ;)

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Pie! You have a nice outdoor setup.

And a nice attempt at the pull. It's amazing what 10lbs feels when you're pulling so heavy. What is amazing..the fact that on any given day you'd of had that with something left in the tank. Sure..it may be a miss but all in all..it's a success...you now know what direction to head and am working on a plan to achieve that goal.

Keep up the great work. Will be following your progress. Now...about that pizza! (And did you stick a can of beer up that chickens' *ss before cooking it!)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
POB ate it.

No....I made plenty for everyone! Here are pics from the following night when I made some pizzas

Firing the oven for pizza takes about 1 hr to come up to temp (around 1000 deg)

20130615_175435_zpse271549c.jpg

cooking a pizza (takes about 1.5-2min)

IMG956568_zps44dcb6a5.jpg

Finished product

IMG954793_zpsab3d41b0.jpg

IMG954794_zpsff169ada.jpg

Made about 8 pizzas total before everyone was stuffed. I finished off my dough and baked a loaf of bread ;)

20130615_204738_zps047d1ee6.jpg

I need to do this more often. The kids all loved it and we had a great time with our friends.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic