Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Site injections and growth

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
I was reading the latest MD mag Ronnie colemans Q&A and he answered a question about Flex and Nasser injecting stuff into their delts to make em "blow up" does this work he was saying that even thinking about injecting into biceps makes him squirm and wince :) im just wondering does anyone know if it actually works to inject test or that into a musce? thanks all

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
POB wrote an article on this very subject. i will see if i can find it for you as i think there was a pretty good discussion on it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks a lot that'd be great :D

it was spot fat removal that POB wrote on. it sucks getting old, my memory is slipping :D

i am sure we have a thread on it, i will continue my search but until then i think the general consensus was that the only way to get growth by site injections was to inject synthol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Spot injection growth is a myth however, injecting into the muscle can cause inflammation which in it appears to be bigger. The AAS is absorbed equally throughout the body.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Lol my memory's going too :)

Synthol i think you're right AllTheWay...

So its equally absorbed cheers dude:) I jus queried it because of his article he didnt elaborate as to what the substance was :D

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
pump n pose mtc oil and trying to think of the one stuff,thats a mild aas

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I love site injections... You can use the swole spot and soreness as a guide toward mind-muscle connection Nirvana!

Reactions: KBD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic