Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Silk Road from dark web, shut down, owner Dread Pirate Roberts Arrested..

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
in his words.............

"Now, my goals have shifted. I want to use economic theory as a means to abolish the use of coercion and agression amongst mankind. Just as slavery has been abolished most everywhere, I believe violence, coercion and all forms of force by one person over another can come to an end. The most widespread and systemic use of force is amongst institutions and governments, so this is my current point of effort. The best way to change a government is to change the minds of the governed, however. To that end, I am creating an economic simulation to give people a first-hand experience of what it would be like to live in a world without the systemic use of force."

this kids a genius.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
BMR has been around for years, and unlike SR it allows the sale of weapons.

Most vendors were already on both sites.

And yes, he was brought undone from HIS mistake, the idiot gave away his gmail on the Bit Talk forums.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
He was largely caught through surprisingly low tech means. A handle that he used early on to promote SR was publicly linked to a Gmail account that had his real name in the address
I was pretty shocked to read that he was using gmail especially based on the secure set up he had.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic