Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Silk Road from dark web, shut down, owner Dread Pirate Roberts Arrested..

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
WOW! I wonder what the govt will do with the 3.4 mill in bitcoin? there so anti bitcoin but will the govt themselves spend it??? or will they use it against underground economy to lower the value? or just simply destroy the evidence??? to think a 29yo put this together and generated such a business...he should of relocated out of the states a long time ago.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
it has been reopened at another site with another name by an unsaid ex partner...I saw it once but the site has changed already again...gonna def be on the run now....be safe down there...the man responsible for hosting most of those sites was popped this summer in Ireland and Interpol is having a field day with idiots continuing to view/download bad stuff...

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
This is big news. Just goes to show that it's difficult if not impossible to out tech an entity like the US government who has virtually unlimited assets to hire private contractors and access to groups like the NSA.

wytEuLg.jpg

Here is the criminal complaint agaist him:
http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~nweaver/UlbrichtCriminalComplaint.pdf

Linked in Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rossulbricht

WOW! I wonder what the govt will do with the 3.4 mill in bitcoin? there so anti bitcoin but will the govt themselves spend it??? or will they use it against underground economy to lower the value? or just simply destroy the evidence??? to think a 29yo put this together and generated such a business...he should of relocated out of the states a long time ago.

They will probably use it in their future investigations to pay for things with bitcoin.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I just seen this on msn .com. was coming here to post it. Hopefully it diverts attention away from our communities

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Well that's a treasure trove of information

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
it has been reopened at another site with another name by an unsaid ex partner...I saw it once but the site has changed already again...gonna def be on the run now....be safe down there...the man responsible for hosting most of those sites was popped this summer in Ireland and Interpol is having a field day with idiots continuing to view/download bad stuff...

The vendors at SR, are now flocking to BMR as we speak.. I didnt know there was another SR site already..LOL.. They dont waste anytime do they?

Millard Baker

Millard Baker

Meso Admin
Dec 1, 2010
This is big news. Just goes to show that it's difficult if not impossible to out tech an entity like the US government who has virtually unlimited assets to hire private contractors and access to groups like the NSA.

He was largely caught through surprisingly low tech means. A handle that he used early on to promote SR was publicly linked to a Gmail account that had his real name in the address

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
He was largely caught through surprisingly low tech means. A handle that he used early on to promote SR was publicly linked to a Gmail account that had his real name in the address

he should of been using my cell phone proxy lol.

Millard Baker

Millard Baker

Meso Admin
Dec 1, 2010
The vendors at SR, are now flocking to BMR as we speak.. I didnt know there was another SR site already..LOL.. They dont waste anytime do they?

The site has been around for a few months now. There is /was another one called Atlantis. Guess what? Prohibition still doesn't work. This huge bust changes nothing.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The site has been around for a few months now. There is /was another one called Atlantis. Guess what? Prohibition still doesn't work. This huge bust changes nothing.

Yup, just like the cartels , one goes down another steps in. any where's money is to be made someone will always fill the void.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

Atlantis closed down permanently last week for "security" reasons.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic