Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sides after Tren

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Because I'm on TRT, I was honest with my doc about the Tren. Now that I'm off the Tren he has me on 150 mg test weekly, 50 mg Clomid eod, and arimidex every 3 days. This is for the first 4 weeks, then bloods again to re-evaluate.

no point of clomid on hrt IMO and AI prob not needed now. go by bloods i guess. but stay ff clomid for a month or two before bloods IMO

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Tren cycle was 15 weeks.

I consider tren the hard drug of the steroid world.When you come off your gonna feel like shit.I run test for a while after dropping tren and i still feel wacked out.Its normal

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I consider tren the hard drug of the steroid world.When you come off your gonna feel like shit.I run test for a while after dropping tren and i still feel wacked out.Its normal

Yea, it's rough. Too many sides for this old turd

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I think some of difficulty of coming off tren is psychological (at least for me). It gives you an alpha feeling while you are on. You can bone like no other and your body gets thick and strong and you can really feel it. When you come off you loss some of that and it messes with your head some.

But once again, that is why I run test for four weeks after, then start a pct. it helps elevate some of those psychological and physical drop offs, imho.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
once i hit my "tren wall" its a rough ride. my body lets me know when ive had enough tren and it normally starts after 12 weeks of use. libido disappears, major heartburn, extreme irritability, and i dont want to eat. i drop the tren and ride it out, i did this about 4 weeks ago so im starting to feel "normal" again. things dont bug me as much and thats the major tren side with me. i have irritating inlaws and they become impossible to be around when tren is in me lol! good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic