Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sides after Tren

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
Wrapped up my first cycle with Tren about 4 weeks ago. Insomnia has now subsided - back to normal. Cardio is moving back up. Aggression got worse after I stopped the Tren. It was horrible during weeks 1-3 after cycle. Week 4 aggression is reducing. Emotional as hell. I don't know wtf happened. I f...king felt like crying for no reason at all. Muscle retention has been great so far. Strength has remained about the same. No real loss there.
Bloods were done and only thing slightly elevated was PSA at 2.2. Doc said that was still within normal range.

Anything else anyone experienced when coming off Tren?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Anything else anyone experienced when coming off Tren? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That sentence makes me feel nasty

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
Because I'm on TRT, I was honest with my doc about the Tren. Now that I'm off the Tren he has me on 150 mg test weekly, 50 mg Clomid eod, and arimidex every 3 days. This is for the first 4 weeks, then bloods again to re-evaluate.

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
Already had low test before Tren and had been on TRT for about 3 years.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
coming off tren is for sure worse than being on... I have to be away from the general population for a month after stopping. I once threw an entire large cup of coffee at a passing car that was getting on my nerves and then when I saw they were laughing I picked up a box of nails laying behind my seat and showed it to them. They stopped laughing and quickly dropped back behind me in traffic, but 30 minutes later I remember saying to myself, "damn, I would have never done that normally, that was insane." I'm sure people have far worse stories than that but that's the one that comes to mind

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Because I'm on TRT, I was honest with my doc about the Tren. Now that I'm off the Tren he has me on 150 mg test weekly, 50 mg Clomid eod, and arimidex every 3 days. This is for the first 4 weeks, then bloods again to re-evaluate.
Your doc prescribed u clomid? Interesting. Me personally, I would bump test to 250 a week, and drop clomid, then see how u feel.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I always feel like shit after coming off tren

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
People go off of tren? lol.

It is tough coming off it. I run hcg/test for at least four weeks after coming off and add either clomid/ or Nolva while lowering the mg of test per week. It's the wimpy way of pulling off the band aid, but it usually works well for me.

OP, some your emotional state is coming from the clomid. When I need a good cry I'll take it for a few weeks....lol

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
I go back to see the doc next week. I'll ask why the Clomid and post his response.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have been off tren since February and I had zero issues ran no pc lost no labido zero aggression I ran 200ml a week for 16 weeks i loved the strength the pumps the look it gave me but my hair has thinned out will loss my hair eventually when I ran it again with some test
I did have some fuked up dreams night sweats expecially after sex and cardio got fuked as well.Maybe when I run it 400ml a week the sides may be harsher but from my experience best drug I have ever used

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The clomid in itself will make you emotional.
How long was your tren cycle?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic