uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
18 kids and 8 adults confirmed dead.....hug your kids extra tight tonight

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
taking the right to protect ourselves away is acceptable to the current admin, yet our gov't arms drug cartels that kill our own people/agents with no penalty?

it's no coincidence that the number of mass shootings has increased while the gov't is trying to remove our 2nd amendment right to bear arms...the right was made to protect the people against an overbearing gov't...overbearing gov't? huh? sounds familiar...like one who just signs bills he sees fit and oversteps everyone...it's time for an uprising...i really wanna join a militia group of ex military, not a racist one, but a groupl that i know will have each others backs when the gov't attacks...people i know who r trained to fight

A guy in China just killed 22 kids at a school with a knife. That's what just scrolled by on CNN's ticker. Maybe China should have better knife control measures in place. Just saying guns are not the problem in ANY society. Humans are the problem.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
These shootings are being targeted at areas where the shooter knows there won't be any armed resisitance. When are they gonna see. Media is not telling this side. Places where weapons are not permitted.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My prayers go out to the families of all the victims. What a nightmare!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you said it Tommy... absolute NIGHTMARE!!!!

My prayers too...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
This makes my stomach sick also....
Cowardness...
I pray for the families to.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
SICK FUCKER!! They deleted his FB page i guess

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
Its so sad. All those innocent children having to have their life ended so soon for no reason. And to top it of there won't be any justice because the moron decided to shoot himself. My prayers go out to the families of these children and their teachers.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Very sad day!! Hugged my kids extra tight when I got home this evening!

I simply can't imagine the emotions those involved and affected have running over them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic