Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Shoulder: DMSO Oil, Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondrointin

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Have any of you guys used this stuff for your joints/shoulder pain? Someone at the gym seen me grabbing at my shoulder and he asked me what I did to it. I told him that I have a torn labrum and he said that he had the same and he took Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondrointin and used DMSO oil and rub it on the shoulder and it help alot till he went with the surgery.. Anyone use any of this stuff before?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Shoulder: DMSO Oil, Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondrointin

Yes I have used pentosan and polyglycan. I believe one of them contains all three.
It is amazing stuff.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Have any of you guys used this stuff for your joints/shoulder pain? Someone at the gym seen me grabbing at my shoulder and he asked me what I did to it. I told him that I have a torn labrum and he said that he had the same and he took Liquid Hyaluronic Acid, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondrointin and used DMSO oil and rub it on the shoulder and it help alot till he went with the surgery.. Anyone use any of this stuff before?

Our Compound pharmacy is compounding this solution for us right now. I dont have any injuries but our clients with Arthritis swear by it. I can have SJA chime in on here if you want more info. Hes well versed on the compound.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Yes I have used pentosan and polyglycan. I believe one of them contains all three.
It is amazing stuff.

polyglycan is the one that contains hyaluronic acid, Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Yes...it is AMAZING but tough to find.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Our Compound pharmacy is compounding this solution for us right now. I dont have any injuries but our clients with Arthritis swear by it. I can have SJA chime in on here if you want more info. Hes well versed on the compound.

So here is the scoop. Polyglycan (as I've stated above) had the three constituents that will help to heal joints and take away pain. You know all of those labels on the OTC oral joint meds that state how wonderful these are? Well it's based on studies which were either IV or IM as the bio-availability orally of these compounds is very minimal. The problem is that there is no "Polyglycan" inject approved for humans. The only reason that I can see is because the chondroitin molecule is too large (and varied) to filter for sterilization and therefore the pharmacies cannot accurately label the exact dosing. Polyglycan does there sterilization via gamma radiation.
I have been working with the pharmas to develop one for us old bastards with joint issues (and arthritis) and they can easily make Glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid as single constituents. We are still pressing on the Chondroitin and then a blend of all three. As Crowman pointed out, we are bringing this to mainstream market and I can say that even just the glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid injects are amazing (IM). It will last for weeks and you will be relieved of your joint pain.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant. Is amazing stuff when injected into the bursa (shoulders/knees etc.). It also comes in an oral powder form. Expensive as 100grams ran me $136. When taken orally, it improves overall joint lubrication properties, but the oral doseage is typically a gram or two a day (or more)

DMSO by itself helps relieve muscle soreness. It is a very good transdermal carrier, and will pull anything into your blood stream it comes in contact with, so you have to be very careful with this stuff.

I prefer MSM over Chondroitin and Glucosamine. MSM has a better track record, there is clinical studies, helps improve collegen synthesis and improves the symptoms of ostereo arthritas. You take 5 grams of MSM/Day, and you can get 5lbs for $35. A couple year supply. I've been taking MSM for 15 years. You take 5 grams/day of msm, and will feel some relief after 30 days.

Ultimately, if you have not tried TB500, you ARE missing the boat. It is known as the "healing peptide", and has been used on race horses for this purpose for years. You inject it SubQ, and within three weeks, you begin to notice some relief. But the magic comes after six weeks. Within six weeks, my tendonits was in remission, and my shoulder pain was gone. I went from not being able to bench/military press, to being able to going moderately heavy in six weeks.

I've kept a number of logs on TB500. If you are interested in learning more, PM me or ask me here.

Good luck!
---Roman

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Be very careful with gamma radiation a friend of mine experimented with it years ago and now anytime he gets really mad he turns green and all his muscles get HUGE...... no wait that's the incredible hulk never mind my bad

Reactions: SJA
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I wish I could find something to use. I have tried it all and nothing works for me. DMSO burned the shit out of my skin I am talking the skin bubbled up and stuff about 5 minutes after applying, I never screw with that again.

I was looking for Polyglycan but never could find anything anywhere?????

Still hopeful

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Roman you got a PM bro

Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic