Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Should steroids be allowed in sports at a profesional level?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Should steroids be allowed in sports at a profesional level?
As the olympics are coming up it got me thinking. The olympics is to show the best of the best in sports from around the world. Every time there are records broken, often this can be through new training tecniques, new food ideas and of course.....training with the aid of steroids that will be out of your system before those dredded tests.
Tiger Woods underwent laser eye surgery to help improve his game, others use altitude training tents, and there are endless other tecniques sportsmen are using to improve their game and be at the top. Are steroids not just another tool to help give users the edge?
We are after all allways looking at ways to become better at everything we do, so why not allow steroids?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Hell yes... I have a hd plasma 3d tv I want my sports and athletes like my video games. You remember about a decade ago when baseball was fun to watch when people were jacking 600ft home runs....ya pitching battles blow. Football Fuck yes bring in bounties and make them legit I wanted to see some juiced free saftey and linebackers taking people out and having them carted off the field.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Stumpy most professional sports athlete use some performence drugs.my opinion is i have no problems with allowing it because most athletes at pro level are on something.people have this misconception that if you take drugs it will make you a superior athlete lol.these guys with or without drugs would still be elite at there sports but you know how gullible people are when the media get a hold of this steroids kill and cheaters all that bullshit.i have no probs in allowing gear to be used.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You still need the skillz to be doing what these men and women are doing. I'm not going to take tren and suddenly be able to jack a 98mph fastball over the wall or do a double backflip off a diving board.

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express and watch a show on swimming, I can now beat Phelps!

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
No. They are already starting the march to outlaw contact in football. If they allowed steroids, then everyone would openly "have" to take them. Then later, when sides took hold, players would be able to sue for an unsafe work place. They could go back to be weak on testing, but never could they allow it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Let them take what they want. All steroid olympics....isnt it that way already

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
They BS and say that they dont use anabolics, BS

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I say yes. There is always going to be someone bigger stronger and faster. Steroids wont make you hit a fastball. It wont make you a better Nascar driver.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Let them take what they want. All steroid olympics....isnt it that way already

Is that why the 14 yo girls from eastern Europe and China have mustaches?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I vote hell Yeah. Legal for any smart, normal person to use.

Furthermore, like LK said, steroids are NOT miracle drugs, you still need the skill, nutrition, and dedication, the end result is always dependent on the user, nutrition, and his own genetics.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Yes cause Alex Rodriguez sucks lately

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic