Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Short intro

P

Peezy3:16

Mar 26, 2016
Just signed up there after a friend recommended I join. Was on another forum and I was looking for a little help but ended up getting more disapproving comments than anything else as people didn't agree with what I was doing. Currently running my 1st cycle and I'm using:

Week 1-10 Tri test 400mg/ml 1ml twice a week
Week 1-8 (or 6 depending on sides) Tri tren 150mg/ml 1ml twice a week
Week 1-4 Anavar 50mg ed
Week 1-10 Adex .25mg eod
Week 2-10 Caber .5mg twice a week

Week 9.5-11.5 HCG (need a little help with dosing as I keep hearing different things)

Week 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 12-16 Clomid 100/75/50/50
Week 12-16 (Should I run aromasin here? Again keep hearing different things)

I weigh 73kgs and im sitting at 9% bf. My sweet spot for making lean gains is around the 3000 mark. So I thought maybe bumping that up to 3300-3500 to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect of tren and the general increased anabolism. Worked hard to get from 18.5% to 9% so I don't want to start climbing too much again if I can help it.

I would post my workout but unless anyone really wants to see it I won't bother lol its too long. But, I always keep my compound lifts at the heart of my training and keep them low and heavy. The rest I change up every 6 weeks. I alternate set volume and rep ranges as well as exercises. Train 4 times a week.

My diet is weighed out and all my macros are in the order they should be. It consists of the usual; chicken, salmon, steak, eggs, mince, turkey, shakes, greek yogurt, cashews, brazils, almond milk, sweet potatoes, oats, wholegrain rice etc...

Recently got put onto a new company who are making 2000 cals worth of meals per day for me and delivering 7 days worth to my house every week. It's all macro calibrated, vacuum packed to keep for ten days, restaurant quality (venison, jerk chicken, things like that) all for 100 quid which is a saving for me... both time and money. A total godsend. All I have to sort on my own is breakfast and night time snack.

So what do you guys think? Constructive opinions welcome and any advice with the sticking points would be really appreciated. Thanks.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You want honest opinions... This is your first cycle? Way to much. Your first cycle should be nothing more then test enth or test cyp. More isn't better.

You weigh 73kg... you weigh around 160lbs. You need to eat more... A LOT more and train correctly if you're trying to gain size. Don't rely on AAS to gain size.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
^^^^^ this! Welcome aboard, check out our log section and start one. You'll get better results from the log than all that gear.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Brother Iron Nailed it.

Welcome to the forum.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Welcome to TID, might want to post that in another section if you are looking for help. This is the introduction section.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Raise the test to 500 and split it to twice a week, lower the tren, it's your first cycle, if you want to take it, I would run a lower dose, you have no idea how you are going to react to it. You're also adding Var in, again, for your first cycle, as BI said, too much, you don't know how your body is going to react to these different compounds. Don't need that much nolva and clomid, pick one.

Welcome to TID.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Short intro?

Welcome to tid.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
first cycle...forget about the tren. dont even think about it.
the running of aromsin is what folks are giving you mixed opinions on? not running tren your first go?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic