Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

She's lookin great

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Yup yup.. Do women actually train with clothes like that on? Ive been working out in various gyms and in different states for over 25 years, and I never see women training in those kind of outfits. Probably just for the video shoot,eh?

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I changed the video, the one I posted at first was shit quality! re-watch to fap fap fap

ThumbS3.ashx

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
They do around here Im, It's hard not to pitch a tent in some of the gyms.
Yup yup.. Do women actually train with clothes like that on? Ive been working out in various gyms and in different states for over 25 years, and I never see women training in those kind of outfits. Probably just for the video shoot,eh?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

There is a few in my gym... About 6 that I can think of. 5 of them can almost squat as much as I can so they have a legit reason for wearing shorts that short. The 6th is just kinda slutty. She's maybe a 5 but you know I'd hit it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic