Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

shaving body parts

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I'm a female who likes slick guys ...
Except for my armpits, I don't need to shave anything (except for that special place lol). I don't have hairy legs .. (Thank God).

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Go get laser hair removal and be done with it once and for all !

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I use a machete and a stick of butter...works great for me. I have found that a mach 3 with soap or shave gel, followed by non-scented lotion works great for me. Also,if you have a bit of tub on the low abs I would hold off on shaving with anything other than a buzzer. The flab rubs against pants, belt and shirt creating those awesome little ingrown hair sores and making you look like a Valtrex candidate. My 2c anyways.....

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i only have issue where shoulder meets pecs - that area... what kind of lotion you guys use? only scented shit of my wifes in the house....i would think you would want to dry it out tho, not lube it up....and mayo dont like, you dont use butter, you use MAYO!

arms i shave, rest, buzzer 0....no issues on tummy, not that fat anymore ;)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I shave arms, chest ,ab and nutsac and etc, ,, I shave in the shower and I use hair conditioner and a 3 blade razor and it works excellent , no razor burn or after redness . I have found that post shower I use suave lotion with vitamin E and never have any issues.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Or you could man up and wax

I did that a couple months ago. It worked good, but certain areas hurt like a mother fucker. The back of the neck was worst, then chest. Legs, back, and arms weren't bad. The back of the neck almost made me cry.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I will be the first to say that you all sound like a bunch of homos...

However, I am glad Goldy finally came out of the closet...

I have the same aftershave issues though.. I look like a leper after I shave my chest and abs... going to try these remedies one by one... thanks guys...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I have the same aftershave issues though.. I look like a leper after I shave my chest and abs... going to try these remedies one by one... thanks guys...

Welcome to the world of faggots. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

Is that why you have been sending me naked pics of yourself all AM?

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
You should check out "threading". While I was in NYC, I went to a beauty salon where you could have your wole body done ... They say it's painless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic