Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Share your thoughts.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Thank you guys for the kind words. I'm getting closer and closer with a select few on these sites. I've only been here for a little over a year so I plan on being around a long time. Most of you guys I talk to more then my good friends I grew up with. I plan on meeting some of you folks in the fall here. I would like to thank mugs the most. He's just a great man and that really all that can be said aboit him. He made a few places to make sure guys don't get screwed by these sites that all they care about is keeping the lights on and screwing over guys. There's a lot of people that aren't rich like me and work for everything I got. I don't need to get scammed but it happens to everyone sometime or another. I found my two homes and there's no need to be on any other boards.
There is a great mod staff here which brings comfort to the members. That's a great thing to have. I don't know the tid mods to well but everyone is very friendly and respectful and you can't ask for more than that. The mod staff at si is a newer group on a newer board but we all seem to be doing a great job. Even though its usually just finding what name tilly is registering lol. We have our moments but who doesn't? I know we are the b team there. Lol.

I would like to thank UHc cause as much as I talk shit on you and your sports teams you're still my boy blue!!! Lol all fun in games. Bundy has been texting me for years about chicks and nonsense I don't care about lol. Pillar is the man. He's been helping me get into pl by getting me set up with a new lifting program and eating at least 4 packs of pop tarts a day. Screw TNT all you need is some pop tarts. I didn't realize how bad my liftin was until he started to help. I'm at a disadvantage because there is not a pl gym anywhere close to me so I gotta do what I gotta do.

There's alot of other guys I'm close with too so thank you guys as well. Damn my allergies are kicking I and my eyes are a little wet. I swear its the allergies. Remember to live life like there's no tomorrow. Thanks for you all being good bros and sisters.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I am blown away by this, Truly a great Guy! Always knew if I signed on late night he would be around to talk about anything you could imagine, he will be truly missed! Prayers for the family.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I hate naming people because I always invariably end up missing people out. But I log on here each day for the same reasons that we all do, it's almost like an extension of my family.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm with you on that MF, too many to name but as everyone thanks Mugzy for creating this incredible environment for us to share in this brother and sisterhood the sense of community here is like no other.

Thanks to everyone who keeps me motivated to keep the pressure on. This loss hits me kinda hard, not going to go into all the details here but outside of the guys who know me in real life around here I haven't shared it too much, but I did put it in my log today if anyone is interested, I've never thought about dying till last week and even though we still have no idea what the hell it was the sense of doom was on me heavily and it was a feeling almost impossible to explain. Everything has checked out good so far but my wife is really freaked and I'm only a few years older than SHINE was. I've stood down from lifting for the last week and have subconsciously avoided the board, didn't want to freak anyone out and didn't want to make myself anymore freaked out than I was or am.

Thanks to everyone for always giving me solid advice and helping weed though the stuff that wasn't so solid, thanks so much for being a second family to me and I know so many others here feel that way because of the cumulative effect of so many good people in one place. I feel blessed to be here amongst such people!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Great post HALO, stay strong and keep your head up bro. If you ever need/want anyone to talk to feel free to shout out to me, whether it's through email, PM or even Skype. I'm here if/when you ever needed someone to talk things though.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Great post HALO, stay strong and keep your head up bro. If you ever need/want anyone to talk to feel free to shout out to me, whether it's through email, PM or even Skype. I'm here if/when you ever needed someone to talk things though.

Thanks MF you're a great friend and I appreciate it, I'll definitely take you up on it. Thanks!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Anytime, PM me if you want email or Skype details buddy. Take care of yourself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic