Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sermorelin, GHRP6 and GHRP2 Q's...

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
So do you still pin sermorelin? If you don't, did you get the results from it that you where looking for? I want the added muscle to work with. I just started with Test last week. I was pleased with the muscle growth response I got from the peps only before the test. i'm hoping to work on a build like yours now. :)

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
So do you still pin sermorelin? If you don't, did you get the results from it that you where looking for? I want the added muscle to work with. I just started with Test last week. I was pleased with the muscle growth response I got from the peps only before the test. i'm hoping to work on a build like yours now. :)

Thanks for the compliment ;)

I do still pin it yes, and have more then maintained my weight while off cycle. Just started back on so will be interested in how it goes as well. I used it during my last prep and was happy with the results, and recommend it to anyone.

Sep 11, 2012
I'm gonna try taking a bunch of peps at one time maybe I'm wrong but we'll see. I love the way they make me feel.

200mcg Ipamorelin daily
200mcg Sermorelin daily
300mcg GHRP-6 daily
200mcg GHRP-2 daily
100mcg CJC or Mod Grf daily

Plus I'll be taking low hgh iu per day until the funds get back to where they need to be.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Just remember what peps do and how they do it. You don't want to over tax your system. I like the feeling I get too but if I over do it I get things like nausea and painful joints. Be sure to monitor your blood pressure. Personally I think you are wasting money.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm gonna try taking a bunch of peps at one time maybe I'm wrong but we'll see. I love the way they make me feel.

200mcg Ipamorelin daily
200mcg Sermorelin daily
300mcg GHRP-6 daily
200mcg GHRP-2 daily
100mcg CJC or Mod Grf daily

Plus I'll be taking low hgh iu per day until the funds get back to where they need to be.

I always looked at peps as a cheap form of HGH, why take all those peps & HGH....wouldn't it be better to not spend money on all those peps and just stick with the HGH?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I always looked at peps as a cheap form of HGH, why take all those peps & HGH....wouldn't it be better to not spend money on all those peps and just stick with the HGH?

I concur with the Dwarf:)

Sep 11, 2012
Gents I didn't mean to jack the other guys thread, so, sorry and respect. On the comments mentioned about what I will be taking. Believe me when the nausea and crazy hunger hit I will tweak it and not be taking as much. I have done this a few times. And more is not always the answer. That is right. As far as keeping the synthetic in my system MY body reacts well when I never stop taking hgh. This is not something to cycle like steroids. Keep that stuff in you at all times. IN MY OPINION BECAUSE ONCE YOU STOP YOU HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN AND WILL NOT GET THE SAME BENEFITS. I have done experiments where I stop the hgh and start again months later and it took 2 months to start seeing the results I wanted. I've done this several times to ensure the hgh was real and I could take it to my doctor. To this day I get all the hgh, 200mg deca 30ml and test cyp 200mg 10ml as I want. Sorry to keep rolling, but on the peps I will tweak and lower doses as needed. On the hgh, I stick to that, keep it in your system so it is always there and when you want to go from 1iu to higher doses it's not a complete start over, you already have it in your system. I didn't mean to hijack the thread brother. It's up to you guys to pm me or keep this going, however, this might be good.

K

Kona1406

Aug 7, 2013
Beginning GHRP-2 this week to help with recovery and build some lean muscle. What kind of results have people been seeing and how quickly?

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I found it quite curious, while speaking with my TRT doc the other day she said that she does not prescribe sermorelin (virtually the same as cjc-295) because it does "nothing". "Only actual HGH injections will work if your body has already reduced its own production to a very low level". She said it's the same as T, if your body has more or less stopped producing it, no amount of T "boosters" is going to make any significant difference. I know that was my case with Test. Soon I'll get new blood work and see if my HGH levels have increased. My pre-treatment levels of HGH where, as she said, "off the chart low". I've been pinning cjc-1295 n/d and GHRP2 for nearly 6 mos. The truth will soon be known if it helps someone like me or not. I just stopped my peps this week because it was making every joint in my body hurt and I stopped to make sure that is what was the cause. Joints are much better after a week of no peps.

K

Kona1406

Aug 7, 2013
I've not had any joint problems but I have not been on the cycle long enough to tell.

Is there any issues asking your dr. For a testosterone or HGH check?

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I use 100 mcg of sermorelin and ghrp-6 3 times per day.

You should take them on an empty stomach or about 2.5 hours after a meal, then try to wait 30 minutes before you eat after administration. Will be hard to do if your ghrp-6 is good.

Why cant you do it 3 times per day. Pre load it in your lunch bag, I mix them both in the pin and take with me. Just keep em cool.
Yep Deffinately hard not to raid the fridge after pinning, I drink coffee in the mornings after pinning, and drink egg whites at night after pinning, protein should not block the release of gh, just carbs and fats from my understanding

G

gunny

Mar 5, 2012
My wife is getting ready to pin GHRP6 and Sermorelin. I've been researching it for several months now and have spoken to several people who have used it and like it. Time will tell.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic