jacobss
What's New?

Serious bicep/elbow pain.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The floss bands help a LOT

I worked through this same thing a while back. Every time I'd try to bench I thought that I was going to snap a bone for sure... but like you said, it's just tendons.

RottenRogue is 100% on point with the ice massage. freeze dixie cups and use them after every workout.

Floss the forearms, biceps, elbows, and shoulders a few times a week.

Also - high rep work on the wrist roller helped me.

Good luck.

Reactions: SAD
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Epi-Tren-Facts-300x161.png

this is what they are calling epi-tren-RX. correct me if this is a new formula or something different than epi-tren.

found this quote from another website
"Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar, Trendione) was released in late 2011 by PHF/IBE and is represented as a true prohormone to Trenbolone, differing only by a ketone at the 17 position. Similar to other 17-one prohormones, this ketone is the target of 17b-HSD1, hydrogenating the compound to yield active Trenbolone."

Still don't see how this would help tendons.

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Not sure how Epi Tren could help since epistane and trendione (which converts to real tren) both can dry out the joints. I could see mentabolan or a PH like that potentially working if not choosing to use Deca.

As for those compression bands w flossing, I have seen people purchase a bike innertube and cut it and just use that. I have heard this works as well but have yet to try it.

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
You could try putting an acupuncture needle into the tendon

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I had a nagging bicep injury from supinating my grip during my ME deadlift attempts. I did PRP, 6iu of HGH per day, 10mg of TB500 per week for a total of 6 weeks. I also used electrostim on the muscles that weren't impaired that could help stabilize the joint, and used the tens setting on the offending bicep and tendon. I feel like the electrostim and tens helped me with short-term pain and in long term recovery.

I think the PRP was somewhat helpful, but overpriced. Even though it was at the "reasonable" price of $500 per treatment. I eventually made a full recovery.

If I were in the same situation again, I would have started with electrostim and tens being as how I felt like the most functionality returned after those treatments. It is hard to say what was the most effective seeing as how I used the kitchen sink method and nothing could be evaluated on its own merit.

Good luck.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Don't have anything to add but was also going to suggest flossing. I started doing that a couple months ago and it worked well. I got out of the habit and it started to ache again. I really need to try it for my knees. Been on my feet all day these last couple days and they feel like they are going to explode.

hope you're feeling better soon. Joint issues suck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic