Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Self Surgery and Some Preventive Self Treatment I have used. WARNING: this is kind of gross stuff!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Cutting out a hemm? I have them and I stay ahead of them but NO FUCKING WAY am I taking a knife to my brownstar - holy shit, I can barely apply the cream to calm the inflammation. Dulcolax is a good softener if I'm dehydrated and I feel them coming on.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . NO FUCKING WAY am I taking a knife to my brownstar . . .

This. Had to rule out glute injections years ago. My old spine allows me to get back there, but my hand shakes too much for a good shot. Getting further back there with a scalpel or hammer+chisel or whatever ain't gonna happen.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Cutting out a hemm? I have them and I stay ahead of them but NO FUCKING WAY am I taking a knife to my brownstar - holy shit, I can barely apply the cream to calm the inflammation. Dulcolax is a good softener if I'm dehydrated and I feel them coming on.

Haha. That would be hardcord for sure.

What I do is pinch them. It hurts like hell, but almost always gets rid of them. Every time, except once, the fluid released back into my body. The exception was it burst and wasn't pretty...... but it cleared right up.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Haha. That would be hardcord for sure.

What I do is pinch them. It hurts like hell, but almost always gets rid of them. Every time, except once, the fluid released back into my body. The exception was it burst and wasn't pretty...... but it cleared right up.

sitz bath, prep H and plenty of fruit and 24-48 hours of discomfort is just fine without pinching a blood-filled grape sack haha. Miss you buddy, hope you're well.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Ouch! It hurts thinking about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic