Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Secretly Dating

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You couldn't find a hot 18 year old that wasn't your best friends sister? There should be plenty of them roaming around. Did you lure her in with your erotic youtube videos? lol I guess go for it, she should be at your maturity level.

Love the shit talk coming from nobodys on this board. And theres alot of VIP Nobodys as well. Come in and put their 2 cent smart-remark comment once in a while. Good humor.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Why cause i have facial hair? I still get carded for tobacco, and i still get carded to go into clubs 18 and up. If test makes you look older than why do we have the highest point at such a young age. Wrong, high testsosterone-- fountain of youth.

Bro...haven't you seen the old juicers who's faces look like a broken in lazy boy but dont tan??? I'm not saying that's how you look but in 20yrs who knows and yeah, the beard makes you look older too. Shave that shit if you're going to be datni 18yr olds.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Bro...haven't you seen the old juicers who's faces look like a broken in lazy boy but dont tan??? I'm not saying that's how you look but in 20yrs who knows and yeah, the beard makes you look older too. Shave that shit if you're going to be datni 18yr olds.

never seen a juicer look old. I know alot of bodybuilders who have been juicing for 20+ years and still look young. And when i shave i look 17

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Love the shit talk coming from nobodys on this board. And theres alot of VIP Nobodys as well. Come in and put their 2 cent smart-remark comment once in a while. Good humor.

Who's talking shit? Look at some of the stuff you post, you don't expect some people to make jokes? I saw you half naked with your cock almost hanging out on youtube. You don't know me, I'm not a random asshole on these boards.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Who's talking shit? Look at some of the stuff you post, you don't expect some people to make jokes? I saw you half naked with your cock almost hanging out on youtube. You don't know me, I'm not a random asshole on these boards.

Well see what i post on the forum is me working out. Your the one going through my youtube channel at your own will looking @ my underwear videos. So why are you bringing that topic here? Everyone already has seen my youtube vids so if your trying to get a rise out of people. Not gonna work.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well see what i post on the forum is me working out. Your the one going through my youtube channel at your own will looking @ my underwear videos. So why are you bringing that topic here? Everyone already has seen my youtube vids so if your trying to get a rise out of people. Not gonna work.

You posted a video and when that video ends it shows your other videos, I didn't have to search for them. Relax I'm just busting your balls dude. I can't be the first person to give you a little harmless shit over your love affair with yourself.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You posted a video and when that video ends it shows your other videos, I didn't have to search for them. Relax I'm just busting your balls dude. I can't be the first person to give you a little harmless shit over your love affair with yourself.

Nah dude its not like that.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Hell 18 - 22? That's not a significant age difference at all. Yes most likely things will go south in a very short time, but just because you are both so young, not because of the age difference. My wife was 18 when I met her and I was 24. We're still together and happy. It's highly unlikely that things will work out, but not impossible.

...and that's the glass half full people.

Relax I'm just busting your balls dude. I can't be the first person to give you a little harmless shit over your love affair with yourself.

Hahahaha.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
hey, take it easy on us old juicers, LOL. then again, I've been told i've got the perfect face for radio.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
KBD i'm afraid you have just been bitch slapped by cupid and this girl! I'll send you a get well card doood!

Thas alright! it happened to me to ! ha ha ha!

carry-on!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Boy i see you speaking lol.

Idk man shes just diff. I use to sleep with girls and have no feelings or anything after and just wanted to get rid of them.

Now i cant keep my fucking mind off her, i was fighting it and just decided to let it flow.

man your just in a world of shit...If u let her in bro...U are simply giving her the power to break u down...what i mean is...At first they all make u feel like your the king and tell u how sexy u are and you are this and that...Rememeber its just a emotion they are runing on you but after the thrill is gone and then they start picking u apart,,,Finding everythng wrong with u then the next thing u know they dont feel the same about u anymore..Trust me ..thats how it works all the time....Live and learn bro....I wish u the best with females...and the only way to know how they are is have them shit on you....Then u learn....Then u will feel like a big asshole because u spent so much money on her but none of that matters..What only matters is how they FEEL...wtf!!!!U see men stick shit out..We dont like change..We figure we made our bed so we sleep in the mother fucker but females...they figure just throw u away because of how they feel...But relaize all the bullshit lies they told u at the start of the realationship..and if u remind them they will tell u its not a lie because its how i felt....Butshit....Its all a lie....dw

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
KBD if you can't honor & respect her after the infatuation fizzles, run like hell!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic