Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Second cycle

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I wouldnt use tren for a second cycle. I think it should be used later on down the road. There are plenty other compunds you could make great gains with. If youre looking to add something new to the mix and want lean gains, I reccomend using eq or maybe npp. If youre just looking to put on as much size as possible, deca would be a better choice. You can always throw an oral in there as well.

Canecorso

Canecorso

Jun 3, 2011
2nd cycle tren? what have we become.
Do your first cycle again..
PLEASE , fix your "DIET" to fit your needs.

sigman roid

sigman roid

Oct 9, 2011
Bass said it best,personally if you got good results from your first cycle then i would run the same again and maybe use dbol from either week 1-4 or 4-8 theres plenty of time for tren

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Thanks guys i really appricate the help. I understand im not very experienced with gear but i cant help but be curious about tren lol what doses did you guys pin for the first cycle (those who've tried it), and how long did you run it for?
I've thought about dbol but its alota water weight, and im already 2 shots in with test e. Also, I only planned on using tren for 5-8weeks TOPS. The only side effect i was really dreading was insomnia, because I already have trouble sleeping lol but ill get over it i suppose.

Basskiller and Lizard and everyone else here are knowledgable vets that I myself look too. You are curious maybe because being on the forums you can follow to many newbie posts , these people seem to come in all forms and always have bad advice and absurd philosophy - Learn who you can follow. To read and be ,"curious" to me is like a disease, You just began the journey to aas, always use the least amount needed to gain, and like BK stated use the same until it no longer works. Dont look to how many compounds can work, look to how you can adjust your eating or training , look to how you can maintain yoru intensity and motivation , look to learning how to remain injury free.... These are what intelligent bodybuilders remain curious about, they utilize aas to enhance these aspects. As a novice try to step back and realize this. Yeah those newbies will chime in and say they did this or thats not so serious blah blah blah, half the time they just like to work out their typing skills, if you want to optimize your results , not just merely make progress, you need to look at the big picture and think of your taking your body through a life long journey. You are not a child in a candy store checking out the tren canes or abomb bears. Dont fall into that trap. It takes patience and self discipline and TIME. To build the strongest body that you are geneticaly able to do, takes a strong mind.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
didnt have time to read whole thread so forgive if i repeat or miss info. second cycle i wouldnt worry about tren. the sides arent too bad for me at least but i can tell ya tren is something you look forward to when all else fails lol. but having said that i usually shoots the hell out of my receptors. it kinda like taking an ecstacy tablet. a good one. once the party is over, aint no rolling again for a while. take all the tabs ya want but nuffin happens. this is true for me at least with tren. so i save it for the end of my cycles or for a quick fix before a vaca or something. for as virgin as your receptors are i bet you could get similar gains off masteron or winny. but if you are just trying to gain some muscle, especially since you are already lean, there are a bunch of diff compounds that would be better for you in my opinion. id stick with same dosage of test you took for first cycle and add one other anabolic. ie primo at 4-600mg a wk, eg at 4-600mg a week or deca at 4-600mg a week. good luck bro

p.s. drugs are bad mmmK?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im going to respect to disagree with the whole idea, I think the expericne is individualized, varies and I would never think it should be viewed as something to look foeward to when all else fails, I think that mode of thought is due to lack of understanding of how to properly stack compounds to complement each others characteristics and the emphasis of learning more and more about diet and training. I have this genereal peeve about the generalized hysteria that many young people have that tren is the magic compound, its not. All compounds have certain unique properties and when stacked according to how others work can benefit the hard training individual. I would like to bump this section of Jacks post as I think its an excellent and well written post for a beginner to think about:

but if you are just trying to gain some muscle, especially since you are already lean, there are a bunch of diff compounds that would be better for you in my opinion. id stick with same dosage of test you took for first cycle and add one other anabolic. ie primo at 4-600mg a wk, eg at 4-600mg a week or deca at 4-600mg a week. good luck bro-(jackhamer)

However its a second cycle just do test again- if you are making gains there is no actual intellgent reason to change. Then maybe 3rd or 4th think about the above advice as a guideline for an extra compound. Tren I dont get sides either but I think its over rated and been the resutls of too many newbs cruising the boards

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I respect everyone's opinion, but tren for a second cycle is not a problem per se. Tren does unique things IMO, so depending on what you're looking for it can be perfect.

If you're wanting a ton more mass, then run deca with abombs or dbol. If you're looking to harden the physique, and gain a few pounds, I think tren is perfect.

Honestly, the guy is already 210 at 10% BF, is he looking to be a pro BB? Why should he wait to use tren? Until he's 240 at 10%? Just not sure why we oppose certain compounds out of hand based on the number of cycles the dude's run.

Just my $0.02.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I agree, but one reason why so he can continue to grow and perfect himself with minimal usage and then when his receptors are shot , he can take out the secret weapon and become a freak if he so chooses. A progressive format is always the best option no matter how big or small, if he is already monster like then more power to him, getting huge off minimal compounds and /or doses Im jealous. His body is still not used to having to cycle - so number of cycles run are very relevant. Going full speed with the strongest shit and the highest dosages are never the way to begin anything. Slow and steady wins the race

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I respect everyone's opinion, but tren for a second cycle is not a problem per se. Tren does unique things IMO, so depending on what you're looking for it can be perfect.

If you're wanting a ton more mass, then run deca with abombs or dbol. If you're looking to harden the physique, and gain a few pounds, I think tren is perfect.

Honestly, the guy is already 210 at 10% BF, is he looking to be a pro BB? Why should he wait to use tren? Until he's 240 at 10%? Just not sure why we oppose certain compounds out of hand based on the number of cycles the dude's run.

Just my $0.02.

Tommy it's not really about whether or not he would experience too harsh a sides or not(which he will never know which substance is causing the problem if he jumps right into stacking) but it's more about..why jump into stacking so early in the game? Why not perfect your diet and training which will provide you with significant gains while on a test only cycle before jumping into taking more and more compounds? If you cant go with a test only 2nd cycle,you need to really look into your diet and training. These things are what will keep you progressing,not how much AAS you take.

get them squared away over time,learning what works for you and what doesn't and once those are in order and you get that time in buy that time,you will be ready to stack.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
FIST, I totally understand what you're saying, and it has validity. I'm just saying that running a second cycle of test at 500mg/wk will do certain things to your physique, and running prop/tren/mast or simply prop/tren at 100mg each EOD will do something "different" to your physique. Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, I'm slow to just rule things out per se.

But I hear what you're saying, and completely understand. Respect to all.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
FIST, I totally understand what you're saying, and it has validity. I'm just saying that running a second cycle of test at 500mg/wk will do certain things to your physique, and running prop/tren/mast or simply prop/tren at 100mg each EOD will do something "different" to your physique. Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, I'm slow to just rule things out per se.

But I hear what you're saying, and completely understand. Respect to all.

Its cool man.I know what you're saying and agree.Your body will definitely react to different & multiple compounds than it will with only test.Its just that more people to look into building their knowledge on every aspect of BBing,instead of just looking for that magic pill or shot.Once you achieve your peak on each compound then you can move up to others and multiples.

Thanks for the feedback on this.Always great to hear from everyone.

K

kaspBrochill

Oct 3, 2011
guys i really appricate all the response's and feedback, sorry i've been really busy n haven't gotten a chance to hop on the forum. I'm about 6 and half weeks in with test e and about 2 and half week in on tren. When i first started the tren i DIDNT FUCKING SLEEP AT ALL and i was only using .5 eod, but handful of advil pm's fix that lol..i get night sweats, hot flashes and makes me a little fuckin crazy too but thats also due to the fact that I cant smoke weed anymore lol. but with all the said, i'm loving my cycle thus far. in the morning before breakfast im between 226-227.6, and the gym in the afternoon i'm 232.6-234.8lb and my strength is through the roof!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic