Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Second Cycle Suggestions

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
I've found EQ at 600-800mg per week gives me the same benefits as 400mg of Deca without the unwanted Deca sides (bloat, deca dick, etc) Just be sure you have plenty of food on hand, give blood every 8 weeks and run it at least 14-16 weeks.

I like the sound of that, especially having more food on deck.

Any serious drawbacks from not giving blood throughout the cycle at a dose like that?

I understand EPO synthesis and Hb/Hct levels are going to rise quite a bit, thus increasing blood viscosity and thereby resistance, resulting in an increase in BP. Just wondering around those doses will really cause BP to rise that much, especially in someone with a BP under 120/80.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I second LK on the EQ. I ran it at a good dose and it didn't do jack for me other than fuuk up my BW. Also see eye-to-eye with Jin on the "Kicker".

If there's a goal to compete again, work it backward. Finish with the Dbol for 4 weeks if your gets can take it, run your Test at about 500mg and Deca at 750 for 16 weeks. That maybe a little heavy for a second cycle and since your first was a long time ago, it maybe too much.

I'm not big on a hard cut before a PL meet. Dropped 10 lbs once early in my career to try and get back into the 198's and I felt flat and weak. It was at that point I decided I was a 220'er. I bit the bullet and moved up on the next meet. Yeah you have to hang with the bigger dudes but in time, you become the bigger dude.

Nowicare

Nowicare

Dec 19, 2020
I feel like my comments were already made but I will add in a little. First, deca is the only common compound with a known and hated side effect named after it aka deca dick. There are ways to guard against it but even still it is hormone roulette because some guys react and some don't. If you want to go down the nandrolone road then I suggest to you and anyone else, nandrolone phenylpropionate for your first dance. If something happens like a limp dick then you stop using it and it clears your system in a couple of days not weeks or almost two months like with actual deca and it's decanoate ester.

Now I like EQ but as stated in this thread, some guys don't seem to respond to it. Unfortunately the only way to know is to actually use it. Now with it's ester you really need to commit to a 15 week cycle and a 15 week cycle at your level seems to be pushing it.

Since you are still new and playing with what doses do what to your body why not simply commit to a nice 12 week test enanthate or cypionate cycle and add in either dbol or what I prefer tbol at the last 4 weeks or so? I don't like kickstarters, just seems like a waist to me where as when I get to the end of a cycle and I am tired of pushing all out then I add in the oral I think "I have this extra hormone in my system so I can do another set and five more reps too!" Plus when. I start even a long ester cycle even at my years of experience I am immediately pumped and bouncing off the wall like where are the weights I want to slap them for talking shit. So I don't need a kickstart.

I really like turinabol aka tbol over dbol because I am a fan of consistent lean mass development. I just get the best results going after that vs any other type of cycle or goal. Even if you don't use tbol this time I recommend reading up on it. The easy germans used it as part of their olympic doping program for years! And they definitely dominated. It is the only compound with mountains of performance enhancement data recorded. It's great and I love it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic