Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Second Cycle Suggestions

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Just had general questions on where I could find "potential" second cycle protocols. That being, something intermediate but not hardcore.

Personally I was thinking 400-500mg/wk of Test C or E along with either Nandrolone 400mg/wk or Equipoise 400mg/wk.
Maybe 30mg D-bol to kickstart?

Goals:
Physique wise I'm really happy with where I'm at, been training consistently for 10 years and have good genetics. Really don't mean that in a arrogant way. Same goes for size, not looking to slap on a freakish 30 extra pounds. Looking for something geared towards performance, recovery, and strength. Just started up a more powerbuilding style of training almost a year ago, emphasis on powerlifting. Have one comp under my belt now.

Right now sitting at 203-205, 9-10% bf with calipers.

Background (Prior Cycle History):
My first cycle, young and stupid, ran 400mg Test Cyp/wk with 3 weeks of winny (50mg/day) at the end, a total of 11 weeks . Really just a dumb 21 year old. Didn't need to be touching gear at that age. Bloods were actually perfectly fine about a month after finishing my PCT with the exception of a slightly elevated LDL, just over the cutoff. Didn't touch gear again until now (7 years later).

I only ran about 250mg/wk of Test Cyp for 7 weeks, increasing the dose to 400mg/wk for that last 4 weeks of the cycle, thats it. Truthfully, I just wanted to be more conservative this time around. Probably could just ran 400mg/wk the whole cycle but I wanted to see how I responded with a lower dose. It is what it is. About to finish up next week and yes I will wait to appropriate time before thinking about cycling again.

Bloods were good before, again a LDL just over to cut off. Going to get them done again after after PCT.

Thanks for any help!

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Welcome to TID @medigainz

EQ sucks IMO, Test E 500, Deca 400 and a dbol kick start will be a nice gainer for you if you eat and train right.

Thanks man, this forum is way better than other ones, glad I discovered it.

Appreciate the feedback man! I'm guessing you had experience with both Deca and EQ? A few powerlifters I talked to said EQ is great for offseason but it seems both serve a similar purpose. I have time to make a decision but split 50/50 right now

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. 5 Week dbol kickstart at 30mg per day. 10mg in the morning, 10mg mid day and 10 at night. Injects on Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

That should be a perfect second cycle. For a third I'd consider tossing in EQ at 600mg per week and running 14 weeks.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Test c 500/wk for
16 weeks. If you want to use an oral I’m in the “middle of the cycle” camp. Using it as a Kickstarter only serves to quell people’s lack of patience IMO. Use it when the injectables have kicked in so you can really move some weight and/or break through plateaus.

If you are dead set on a multiple injection run then I’d recommend deca. IME it takes a full 7-8 weeks for that to really take effect. Which means I’d recommend a minimum of 16 weeks with deca.

If you are sitting at 9% body fat that tells me you need to eat more. That’s probably help you more than drugs;)

I’d also encourage you to look at yourself more as a novice rather than intermediate user. No offense meant.

Nothing is better for recovery than deca IME.

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
@medigainz Should maybe do an "hello" post in the Introductory forum and put your background there. Otherwise it looks like you are getting good info from guys who know their shit.

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
I like that idea, basically just hold off on EQ for third cycle?

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. 5 Week dbol kickstart at 30mg per day. 10mg in the morning, 10mg mid day and 10 at night. Injects on Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

That should be a perfect second cycle. For a third I'd consider tossing in EQ at 600mg per week and running 14 weeks.

I like that idea, basically just hold off on EQ for third cycle?

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Test c 500/wk for
16 weeks. If you want to use an oral I’m in the “middle of the cycle” camp. Using it as a Kickstarter only serves to quell people’s lack of patience IMO. Use it when the injectables have kicked in so you can really move some weight and/or break through plateaus.

If you are dead set on a multiple injection run then I’d recommend deca. IME it takes a full 7-8 weeks for that to really take effect. Which means I’d recommend a minimum of 16 weeks with deca.

If you are sitting at 9% body fat that tells me you need to eat more. That’s probably help you more than drugs;)

I’d also encourage you to look at yourself more as a novice rather than intermediate user. No offense meant.

Nothing is better for recovery than deca IME.

No offense taken, not sure why I even wrote intermediate cycle advice. A novice for sure.

Food wise I certainly agree. Had to maintain weight for a meet I had. Didn't want to cut 10+lbs my first comp so I was on a somewhat restricted diet, not enough to really suffer though. Now I'm at a good macro distribution and definitely benefiting from it in my training (roughly 200-220g protein/400-450g carbs-60-70g fat). Should be able to hit 210 by the end of it all. Also I don't think calipers are the most accurate, I'd say I'm more towards 10-12% at least.

Not dead set on multiple injection run, could certainly hold off on that and just do Test + Dbol mid cycle until the end if you think that'd be a better route. Im all ears.

Reactions: Jin
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Welcome to TID @medigainz

EQ sucks IMO, Test E 500, Deca 400 and a dbol kick start will be a nice gainer for you if you eat and train right.
Agree. Deca ~vs~ EQ? Strength as well as size gains. I'd kick the test up a bit but that's my deca dick issue.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've found EQ at 600-800mg per week gives me the same benefits as 400mg of Deca without the unwanted Deca sides (bloat, deca dick, etc) Just be sure you have plenty of food on hand, give blood every 8 weeks and run it at least 14-16 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic