severedthumbz
What's New?

Sciroxx Question

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_oleate

according to this and every US lab I could find any data on US Pharms are not using EO. All I do know is I can't take EO

"Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery"

Well you found this on wikipedia and like i said it (i don't know if you realize what it says but it proves my statement)they use eo for their carrier. you do know compounding facilities actually make the products right? I would like to see your info on ''no pharmacies use eo' statement please. (again you do understand test is not made at the pharmacy, it's made in compounding facilities?) If I'm wrong i would like to know for my own personal knowledge. always willing to learn more, especially if i'm wrong

While you may be allergic to eo, (personally i think it's not the eo maybe the ugl you're using?). cottonseed oil, sesame seed oil and others are also used but many more are more likely to be allergic to these than eo. EO also posses a nice lil analgesic property that actually dulls the pain at the site

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Ahh..that's what S said. He grew up around a compounding pharm and this is how to came to know about EO. I've known guys who swore EO crippled then and then tried his and it wss perfect. jmitch is here and he can speak on this.

I tried for hours last night doing research on it and everything I found was from forums or wiki, not a great source of info. I'm not trying to say anything said by anyone else is wrong I just wish there was better data out there. If its not the EO then there's something else in certain UG labs that makes me extremely sick and causes a lot of pain but doesn't seem to bother the majority of their users. Every Lab that uses EO that I've tried (4 different ones now) caused the same reaction and the labs that don't use have never bothered me. I have some compounded Test here at the house and it doesn't say it contains it but I guess that doesn't mean it doesn't, ill contact the 2 compound test places I've used and see if they have EO in them because neither bother me at all to inject.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
My watson 200mg test said it used cottenseed oil.
My compounded test from a florida pharm says sesame oil.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tried for hours last night doing research on it and everything I found was from forums or wiki, not a great source of info. I'm not trying to say anything said by anyone else is wrong I just wish there was better data out there. If its not the EO then there's something else in certain UG labs that makes me extremely sick and causes a lot of pain but doesn't seem to bother the majority of their users. Every Lab that uses EO that I've tried (4 different ones now) caused the same reaction and the labs that don't use have never bothered me. I have some compounded Test here at the house and it doesn't say it contains it but I guess that doesn't mean it doesn't, ill contact the 2 compound test places I've used and see if they have EO in them because neither bother me at all to inject.

If its got EO you can usually tell just by looking at it. The mixture will be much thinner than just oil. Especially at cooler temps

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
If its got EO you can usually tell just by looking at it. The mixture will be much thinner than just oil. Especially at cooler temps

That was always my observation as well... and nothing I've ever had compounded was thin at all.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Does EO affect half life in any way?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That was always my observation as well... and nothing I've ever had compounded was thin at all.

I don't think FDA actually allows EO to be used in injectables so any compounding pharmacy shouldn't be

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Does EO affect half life in any way?
No

Most of the amps have eo, (they usually have in the pamphlet ''oily substance '' Karachi's, Gefmanns, testos , unigen etc. it's actually more expensive but the good thing on eo is it has a slight analgesic effect and the compound is much less to crash\fall out of suspension. That's why you can pin Karachi sust and not be limping around
I don't think FDA actually allows EO to be used in injectables so any compounding pharmacy shouldn't be
While the FDA hasn't approved eo , compounding pharmacies are allowed to use it.

Or am I thinking of guiacol?
Guaicol , I've never heard or smelt! of any legal entity using

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic