Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Sciroxx Question

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
Used their dbol, test e, c, and I was pretty underwelmed. Sux when you take the time to plan, train and eat, and the products don't live up to expectation

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Used their dbol, test e, c, and I was pretty underwelmed. Sux when you take the time to plan, train and eat, and the products don't live up to expectation

Were you using them as suppositories? I've used several of their products both oral & IM and have been impressed with every one of them.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Why would anyone buy anything from them if some of the products are garbage? Hit or miss?

Exactly. "Well these guys are totally scamming on the oral medications, but don't worry they're honest as old abe when it comes to the oils" wtf?

From what I've seen legit Sciroxx is just overpriced. They're still a UGL. It's not HG gear, it's a UGL with extra fancy packaging that's priced somewhere in between HG and other UGLs.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was under the impression they got popped a while back and someone else opened up, could be wrong , its still early here...I don't get the problem with eo. Pharmacies use eo in all their compounds and i've never heard or had a issue with it

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I was under the impression they got popped a while back and someone else opened up, could be wrong , its still early here...I don't get the problem with eo. Pharmacies use eo in all their compounds and i've never heard or had a issue with it

Strango posted someplace a while back that there are different grades of EO and that was the issue.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011

Are you saying that all US pharm grade oils have EO in them? This is news to me. Looking at the product insert from Sandoz Test from CVS and there is no mention of EO that I can see.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Are you saying that all US pharm grade oils have EO in them? This is news to me. Looking at the product insert from Sandoz Test from CVS and there is no mention of EO that I can see.

Strango said that EO is used by FDA approved companies. I don't know in what..

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

The issue with EO is that some of us have an allergic reaction to it that makes it pretty unbearable to pin. I've read an article where experts dispute how safe it actually is... it is approved for US use but not many US Pharms use it that I know of.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Zandoz is rge generic arm of Novartis i believe and not based in the usa. almost all generics are made offshore, India is one of the largest suppliers. most of the pharmgade pamphlets or vials themselves don't name the carrier , it says ''oily solution'. it's eo

The issue with EO is that some of us have an allergic reaction to it that makes it pretty unbearable to pin. I've read an article where experts dispute how safe it actually is... it is approved for US use but not many US Pharms use it that I know of.

almost all are made with eo

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_oleate

according to this and every US lab I could find any data on US Pharms are not using EO. All I do know is I can't take EO

"Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery"

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Ahh..that's what S said. He grew up around a compounding pharm and this is how to came to know about EO. I've known guys who swore EO crippled then and then tried his and it wss perfect. jmitch is here and he can speak on this.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_oleate

according to this and every US lab I could find any data on US Pharms are not using EO. All I do know is I can't take EO

"Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic