Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Sciroxx domestic may be bunk

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
Hey bro, just curious how your gains have turned out since your original post. I've been using sciroxx exclusively for a little over two years now and I've never been let down. Both over seas and domestic.

I'm also curious as to all the anti e's you mentioned. I've heard that a lot of them actually can hinder gains, especial the tomaxofian and letro. However I've heard the exact opposite. It just seems that eliminating to much estrogen would definitely be a issue if your piggybacking so many different compounds. versus maybe just the nolva and letro that would hinder such a small percent that It's noticeably minute. But I would seriously appreciate hearing how you've come along and what you've figured out. Almost all of my pct's have been disappointing at best and I'm always interested in other bro's discoveries.

But for what It's worth sciroxx domestic is good to go for sure!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I just got blood work back from running Sciroxx test for my TRT it was gtg for sure. I'm very happy to be pinning Sciroxx again.

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
Two weeks in on his Test prop and test e, I'm feeling the strength from the prop for sure and pip is totally tolerable, which surprised me. Prop has always been brutal. Might just be getting used to it and It's not chrystalizing as bad anymore. I swear by his gear, wish I could share pics of the product!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic