Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Scammed by Uncle Z

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
I placed an order with Uncle Z back in the first week in October and now Im out $450. My order was delayed and delayed and delayed. Uncle Z and his cronies kept telling me to be patient but I had heard so much negative press about him and I was worried, that said I had no other sources so it was my only choice. Well I never did recieve my gear and now that I have taken it public Im being told by Z that he's going to send me a package with broken and leaking bottles and of course now the death threats.

Im just making all of you aware Uncle Z is scamming SOB.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Your just other sucker that donated to his 401k....

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Uncle Z got busted last year

Article didnt translate well. said he got caught w/$6 million worth

Several hundred thousand anabolics worth about 6 million zlotys border guards in the house in Warsaw. Was arrested two men suspected of production and trade in illicit. One of them got into the post office.

The effect of several months of operational and mutual operations Amendment to officers of the Border Guard, in cooperation with the U.S. DEA services. Anabolics were concentrated on specific customers in the USA and Canada, but they were always senders of fikcyjni told PAP spokesperson Branch Unit SG Agnieszka Golias.

Tens of thousands of stamps
The information SG shows that the first packages of anabolics revealed in the spring 2011 postal terminal in Warsaw. -In the sum was around 1,5 1,000 items; each of them contained from several to several pieces pharmaceuticals. Value of such consignments ranged from 1 000 to 10 thousand zlotys. The postage stamps traffickers made about 47 thousand zlotys-said Golias.

As revealed, border guard officers, in cooperation with the Central Office investigating, detained in the previous week two 30-summer Poles-one of them is entered at a post office in Warsaw in the broadcasting consignments. In his car was more than 7,2 1 000 tablets, almost 19 thousand vials and more than 5,4 000 saszetek a total of about 47 thousand zlotys.

They found 666 thousand tablets

In the Warsaw apartment, which was place of production and storage anabolików, secured more than 666 1 000 tablets, 19 thousand vials, ampoules 5,5 000. Their estimated value is 6 million zlotys-said Golias. She added, in the flat medicines was finished in addition the production line to dosing, packaging and metkowania products, wyciskarka to tablets, a serial numbers for punching, boxes and labels and analytical. Anaboliki were dispatched abroad as different products companies.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
He's back with the same reps, Repo and a few others.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Most of us already knew what a POS he was.. I got into with him with his 'steroid replicas'.. in other words counterfeit humangrade..

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
He threatened to cripple me last week by PM at meso.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I was rippped off by a pvssy in the Ukraine too.

told him i was returning to the middle east, had a layover in the ukraine, and what time would he like me to stop by?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic