Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Sarm gw501516

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I run GW501 for five weeks @ 20mg {1ml} a day for the first two weeks then missed a day here and there and halved and tapered off the last two weeks as the dose seems too high and I started to feel not so good.
The results as far and energy levels and workout duration capability + fat loss were very good in the beginning and I could see the fat fall off me on a daily basis. Towards the end , probably because of my lean diet .. my I lost a bit of strength at the power end but still had plenty of go for extended works times. Training cardio in the mornings and weights in the evenings.. but the fat lose occured throughout the whole cycle on a daily basis.
I lost fat across my whole body in particular the hardest areas, ass and lower back. I would say that this is a better fat loss product than T3 and clen combination. Because not only did I lose fat but muscles stayed full and became harder. Vasularity .. veins a poppin !
Side effects include; profuse night sweats.. and broken sleep. Weak in the legs feeling{ in the hamstring and ass mainly where lots of fat loss occurred} sometimes throughout the day but not during workout periods.. still strong at the gym. After the fourth week I started to feel a bit sickly in the stomach and generally not to well....
So I have taken two weeks off of the GW501 .. now I will commence my second cycle as of today.
This time I will run it at 20mg day 1, 10mg day 2, day three off... and repeat through out the cycle which will last perhaps only two weeks or as long as four weeks.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gw501 is considered a SARM? Didnt know that.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Perhaps its a research chem. Many places are selling it under their Sarm category.

Another side effect, Im finding I get from GW501 is pimples. Tiny ones over my stomach up to my chest and my lower back.
I have found that the results are not so good at the lower dose . Its seems to work better with 20mg a day and the side effects. But I feel not so good at this dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic