Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ryan Kennelly Busted Again!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Did anyone else notice that the article said he sent it UPS? USPS is far safer in my mind because you have to jump through more hoops to search a package.

Very good point, GS.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just another example of someone thinking this game is a joke.Nothing to worry about,just selling some steroids!!

Ryan's problems started way before he got busted on the original charge. AND this is not his first brush with the law regarding steroids. Let's face it, whether we like it or not, it's a drug deal and you walk a fine line when you are doing this. But when you screw someone over, or are putting out a bunk product, karma has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass. I think this was Ryan's case. I am curious what his serious medical problems are.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Ryan's problems started way before he got busted on the original charge. AND this is not his first brush with the law regarding steroids. Let's face it, whether we like it or not, it's a drug deal and you walk a fine line when you are doing this. But when you screw someone over, or are putting out a bunk product, karma has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass. I think this was Ryan's case. I am curious what his serious medical problems are.

No,he was recently busted for the same thing.That makes him more of an idiot.Just got out so let me continue to deal AAS.Maybe they're not watching me!!

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
remember he was busted with possession with intent to distribute weed also recently

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
No,he was recently busted for the same thing.That makes him more of an idiot.Just got out so let me continue to deal AAS.Maybe they're not watching me!!

Yup actually this would be strike 3 from him...he got busted a few years prior. Then just in the last year and with on going investigation, he got pinched again. Dumb is probably an understatement. Sad cuz the fucker was cockstrong and had a lot of upside.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
remember he was busted with possession with intent to distribute weed also recently

Yeah I would say he is fucked. Plus, let's not forget, anything that goes over statelines via mail or transportation becomes a federal charge. Tack on all of his priors and he is likely probably on the hook for this one.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
What a shame... shoulda wised up though...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What a shame... shoulda wised up though...

True, but hey why there bustin Ryan K's for those horrible steeeroids sand neegros are planin another trade tower attack!!!!

Our government can legalize abortion and kill those babies but don't you dare do those damn evil steeroidsz!!!

TaliAmerica!!!!!

sheepole obey your government and sumbit to communism!!!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
True, but hey why there bustin Ryan K's for those horrible steeeroids sand neegros are planin another trade tower attack!!!!

Our government can legalize abortion and kill those babies but don't you dare do those damn evil steeroidsz!!!

TaliAmerica!!!!!

sheepole obey your government and sumbit to communism!!!!!

all i can say hail hitler!888

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yup actually this would be strike 3 from him...he got busted a few years prior. Then just in the last year and with on going investigation, he got pinched again. Dumb is probably an understatement. Sad cuz the fucker was cockstrong and had a lot of upside.

So if this is number 3 for him he could get life..WHat a fucking shame.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Yup actually this would be strike 3 from him...he got busted a few years prior. Then just in the last year and with on going investigation, he got pinched again. Dumb is pri obably an understatement. Sad cuz the fucker was cockstrong and had a lot of upside.

I wouldnt consider his actions dum ...More or less,he was living the way he wanted to live...No regrets at all....But at the same tokken he gambled and he lost...
I still say the police are chicken shit for fucking with a man that isnt no threat to anyone..The system just wants to fuck up someones life..Law or not...Go find real failures and fuck ups..Not someone that is a real super star...dw

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Possibly...but probably will depend if they get convictions on all charges.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic