Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Rr's blackstone labs angel dust review

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Surprised to see 1,3 dmaa in there. Was almost certain it had been completely banned.

Good review.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This is why I hate the supplement industry

Angel-Dust-Facts1.png

If this is anything like the way food ingredients are listed, then it would be be listed from the most ingredient first, to least ingredient last. But still doesn't say say how much of each is in there.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
The reason you can get away with it still is because when DMAA was made illegal or "banned" because it is, there is a lengthy process to remove or detain products that contain DMAA. This can take month's or years. In the meantime, the FDA can only detain a product for 30 days while assessing it and then taking action to remove that particular companies products.

So for example, Blackstone Labs, may have not gotten a letter yet from the FDA. Even if they did, they are alloted a certain amount of time to sell or get rid of remaining products. The gov't can't just ban something making it illegal and then expect companies to destroy their products or charge customers as a criminal with a product they purchased legally a day earlier with a magical snap of FDA's fingers.

Back to topic, Angel Dust is F***** AWESOME. I have used this stuff since it's inception last year. It's my top selling pre-workout. BUT, it is being reformulated as we speak. BL might only have a few tubs left with the 1,3 DMAA in it. Some online supplement stores have the DMAA versions left..My store does, i also still have PYRO RX by Iron Mag labs which is a fat loss product with 1,3dmaa that can be used as a preworkout.

The next best sellers I have are LeCheeks Speedx3..I have used it, its comparable to CRAZE and gives similar euphoric effects. MethyldreneEPH is like pure speed..its dangerously strong. Mr. Hyde is legit, and so is Nitraflex by GAT. All top sellers.

Anyways, rotten nice log, keep it coming!!! I know I hit PR's on this daily :) I got Marshall White a few tubs of this stuff (strongman reference) and he liked it so much he advertised it for me.

Not surprised, all BL's products are 100% gtg imo.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The issue is he felt the need to come into my thread ,where I'm posting my write up of a product ,and say he doesn't like supp companies.
If it works I don't care what's in it ;)

The Neck

The Neck

Dec 27, 2013
The reason you can get away with it still is because when DMAA was made illegal or "banned" because it is, there is a lengthy process to remove or detain products that contain DMAA. This can take month's or years. In the meantime, the FDA can only detain a product for 30 days while assessing it and then taking action to remove that particular companies products.

So for example, Blackstone Labs, may have not gotten a letter yet from the FDA. Even if they did, they are alloted a certain amount of time to sell or get rid of remaining products. The gov't can't just ban something making it illegal and then expect companies to destroy their products or charge customers as a criminal with a product they purchased legally a day earlier with a magical snap of FDA's fingers.

Back to topic, Angel Dust is F***** AWESOME. I have used this stuff since it's inception last year. It's my top selling pre-workout. BUT, it is being reformulated as we speak. BL might only have a few tubs left with the 1,3 DMAA in it. Some online supplement stores have the DMAA versions left..My store does, i also still have PYRO RX by Iron Mag labs which is a fat loss product with 1,3dmaa that can be used as a preworkout.

The next best sellers I have are LeCheeks Speedx3..I have used it, its comparable to CRAZE and gives similar euphoric effects. MethyldreneEPH is like pure speed..its dangerously strong. Mr. Hyde is legit, and so is Nitraflex by GAT. All top sellers.

Anyways, rotten nice log, keep it coming!!! I know I hit PR's on this daily :) I got Marshall White a few tubs of this stuff (strongman reference) and he liked it so much he advertised it for me.

Not surprised, all BL's products are 100% gtg imo.

Spot on brother, as usual^^^!!!

The issue is he felt the need to come into my thread ,where I'm posting my write up of a product ,and say he doesn't like supp companies.
If it works I don't care what's in it ;)

No worries. Appriciate the feedback.

Just wait, our newly introduced Defon1 will be even a bigger step up from Angel Dust which is already top notch..

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you would like to make a post about everything that is wrong in the supplement industry go ahead. Stop f@cking up someone's review of a product you douche.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Two training sessions in since I last posted.
This stuff is strong. On squat day I hadn't eaten enough and I'm not gonna lie it made me a bit sick.

Today's training was fine and I was full of energy. No jitters just focus

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Two training sessions in since I last posted.
This stuff is strong. On squat day I hadn't eaten enough and I'm not gonna lie it made me a bit sick.

Today's training was fine and I was full of energy. No jitters just focus
It sounds good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic