Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Routine

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
hey whatsups guys ive got a couple of questions. I go to the gym 3 times a week and rugby 3 times a week. When i hit up the gym i hit up all the muscle groups and do the same exercies the three times and i stay about 1:30hr each day. Should i hit up different muscle group each day?? Please help me guyss.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
well, it really depends alot on what your goals are and where you are starting. You need to be as specific as possible when asking a question like this, or you risk not getting an answer.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
as an athlete in a high intensity sport like rugby i would definitely change some things up. i personally suggest a push day, pull day, and leg day.

Reactions: SAD
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
hey whatsups guys ive got a couple of questions. I go to the gym 3 times a week and rugby 3 times a week. When i hit up the gym i hit up all the muscle groups and do the same exercies the three times and i stay about 1:30hr each day. Should i hit up different muscle group each day?? Please help me guyss.

Are any of Rugby days on the same days as the Gym days? The Push/Pull and Leg Day.. Do Leg day going into your weekend. So you can recover leg wise before you play Rubgy again.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
no i got rugby and gym on diffrent days and on fridays I do kind of a stregnth which y try to do heavy sets

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
as an athlete in a high intensity sport like rugby i would definitely change some things up. i personally suggest a push day, pull day, and leg day.

I completely agree with 4G.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Good post here ^^^. Upper body push, upper body pull, and legs, in whatever order makes most sense in combination with your rugby schedule. In fact, if one complete rest day is too little, you could even get away with just push/pull. So on push day you include quads and on pull day you include hammy's/glutes (although glutes will get hit with quads as well). This way you could set aside two full days per week to recover.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic